heavyharmonies.com not letting me register ?

Guest manontheedge

Guest manontheedge

Have tried numerous times to register , says successful but i never recieve conformation email with password , have checked spam folder as well . is this some sort of glitch ?

Guest manontheedge

The fact that you can post tells me you are registered unless I'm missing something?

Thanks for the reply , yes i'm registered for the forum but the main site is a seperate registration and for some reason it just ain't working.

Have tried numerous times to register , says successful but i never recieve conformation email with password , have checked spam folder as well . is this some sort of glitch ?

I just went through the registration process using a throwaway email, and it worked like a charm. I had the confirmation email (the email will be titled "Username and Password for Heavy Harmonies Comments Section" and will show as being mailed from "signup@heavyharmonies.com") in less than 10 seconds.

Are you signing up from this link?

http://www.heavyharmonies.com/cgi-bin/commentsregister33.cgi

If so, what browser and operating system are you running?

Are you running any script blocking software that could be screwing the process up?

Guest manontheedge

I just went through the registration process using a throwaway email, and it worked like a charm. I had the confirmation email (the email will be titled "Username and Password for Heavy Harmonies Comments Section" and will show as being mailed from "signup@heavyharmonies.com") in less than 10 seconds.

Are you signing up from this link?

http://www.heavyharmonies.com/cgi-bin/commentsregister33.cgi

If so, what browser and operating system are you running?

Are you running any script blocking software that could be screwing the process up?

Hmmmm well it must have been some sort of glitch because i just tried registering again and it worked perfectly....thanks for the replies guys.

99% of the time, when someone tries to register and never gets the email, the culprit is spam filtering.

You've got spam filtering done by the email software client, the email provider, some ISPs, and sometimes at points in between.

-Dan

hi Dan

is it possible to link the forum name and the comments section ?

and is it possible to change password on the comments section ?

Unfortunately the answer to both is "no". Not without a significant overhaul.

-Dan