Stealing Eden

Glen

Coming fresh from the studio with their first full-length album in tow “Truth In Tragedy” - Previous members of Noise Therapy, Severfuse and Among The Betrayed have come together to create the new sound known as Stealing Eden. With their first single “Thrown Away” hitting radio (co-produced & mixed by Julius Butty) along side tracks like "Right In Front Of You" and “No One Else” (mixed by Mike Fraser) this project has set out to quickly garner the attention of both a national fan base and industry executives alike. As former rockers of the big stage the members of Stealing Eden have played with acts like Kid Rock, Sevendust , Incubus, Motley Crüe, and Seether - These four musicians come equipped with executive record label expertise, over 40,000 units sold worldwide, and North American touring under their belts. To support of the release of the new album ‘Truth In Tragedy”, the band is already liaising with some of the Industry’s Finest to co-ordinate North American touring and music video productions. With all of these past accomplishments, Stealing Eden is a project highly anticipated to take these talented guys the next level as their music is unleashed upon the world.

Debut album released 12 April and its pretty awesome - check these out - now this is EXACTLY what I have been waiting for in the modern stakes. At last a modern album in 2011 to be truly excited about!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxhySnT8KoE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUHytj173Og&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpag_oT4yxU&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4JXFrxs7-0&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21vMeArJ5io&feature=related

Wow, essential release in my book.

Cheers guys

Looks like its for download only at the moment, but the hard copy CD will be available soon according to the bands facebook page.

how excited you are Glen, posting three times in a row, okay will check this out asap :whistle:

listened to the whole thing last night....I love it :-)

Wow, there are enough comments here to give me a pretty solid erection. Will check this one out asap.

I ended up downloading the album from Itunes. Pretty solid stuff. After giving the album a couple of spins, I'm hearing more of a Wake The Light and Society Red vibe more than Destrophy though.

I ended up downloading the album from Itunes. Pretty solid stuff. After giving the album a couple of spins, I'm hearing more of a Wake The Light and Society Red vibe more than Destrophy though.

Hmmm, Destrophy > Wake the Light & Society Red 100 times over... but still looking forward to it. :)

just listen to this album, pretty solid yeah, but this is more modern oriented than Destrophy, i don't know if it's better, I think I like Destrophy more.

I can hear some significant Linkin' Park influences here, and maybe a lil bit Nickelback. First impression, some outstanding songs here I found are 'Calling Out', 'Better Off', 'Seed', and 'Right In Front of You'.

just listen to this album, pretty solid yeah, but this is more modern oriented than Destrophy, i don't know if it's better, I think I like Destrophy more.

I can hear some significant Linkin' Park influences here, and maybe a lil bit Nickelback. First impression, some outstanding songs here I found are 'Calling Out', 'Better Off', 'Seed', and 'Right In Front of You'.

Definitely not as good as Destrophy but then nothing in the modern bracket is gonna touch an album like that this year.....but there are at least 5 or 6 cracking songs on this (& a few fillers).......just really good, passionate modern rock.

Wowser, I love it! Played it last night and this morning and want to go again asap. As noted, not as good as, or as uptempo as Destrophy, but regardless of that fact, it's a killer disc. This will give the new Trust Company disc a good run for it's money for that top modern spot this year. LOVE it!

This is definitely more my thing than that overrated piece of crap that is Destrophy. In fact you cant really even compare the two IMO, nice pick will check this out when a physical disc arrives...

This is definitely more my thing than that overrated piece of crap that is Destrophy. In fact you cant really even compare the two IMO, nice pick will check this out when a physical disc arrives...

Yeah Im definitely waiting for the physical release..........apparently in the works according to the band. As soon as I have more info I'll post the same.

Cheers

Yeah Im definitely waiting for the physical release..........apparently in the works according to the band. As soon as I have more info I'll post the same.

Cheers

Put me on the waiting list for sure too. I really want a hard copy of this one. :)