Circus O power

the reg

Are you the infamous Reg that was kicked off Sleazeroxx?

Who? Why? How? Where? Oh, I know where...

Can you shed some light on this cause I'm a moron... :anon:

...but I want to know stuff...

Beats me friend......

Are you the infamous Reg that was kicked off Sleazeroxx?

Who? Why? How? Where? Oh, I know where...

Can you shed some light on this cause I'm a moron... :anon:

...but I want to know stuff...

There was a guy on Sleazeroxx called The Reg. He pissed off so many posters, that they banned him.. Funny guy! I liked him..

Are you The Reg that pissed people off on the other boards or not? don't worry if you are you'll more then likely fit right in on this board, as long as you didn't piss people off cause you were a fucking dip shit, if you pissed people off because people are fucking lames, and they just didn't get it, then you'll do great here?

cdjunky41 is familiar what other boards are you on or where?

I'm on Sleazeroxx, I was also on The Other board for 70's rock fans, but got into a fight with the Moderator, Brendan Harkin and a few others, then decided to leave..

I was on the Starz Central message board, but things were slow, so I left that.

I have been listening to circus of power since 88 luv that band and wished they were still active...

THE REG...............YES ITS ME...OF COURSE..THERES ONLY ONE REG AND I GOT KICKED OFF BECAUSE SKID IS AN INSECURE PERSON THAT DOESNT VALUE THE PEOPLE THAT SHAPE THE BOARD....HE ACTUALLY KICKED UGH OFF TOO,ALL BECAUSE UGH MADE A JOKE THAT HE WANTED SKID TO DELETE HIS ACCOUNT,POWER TRIP.....ANYWAYS I AINT GONNA B ALL OUT OVER HERE,ITS NOT WORTH IT,I LEARNT THAT MANY PEOPLE CLAIM TO B ROCKERS BUT CENCORSHIP IS JUST A REFLEX BUTTON AWAY SO IM GONNA STICK TO TALKIN ABOUT MUSIC AND STUFF

CHEERS MOFOS.....

HEY CD SAY HI TO SCREAM FOR ME BRAZIL....THAT DUDE RULES!!!

I have been listening to circus of power since 88 luv that band and wished they were still active...

THE REG...............YES ITS ME...OF COURSE..THERES ONLY ONE REG AND I GOT KICKED OFF BECAUSE SKID IS AN INSECURE PERSON THAT DOESNT VALUE THE PEOPLE THAT SHAPE THE BOARD....HE ACTUALLY KICKED UGH OFF TOO,ALL BECAUSE UGH MADE A JOKE THAT HE WANTED SKID TO DELETE HIS ACCOUNT,POWER TRIP.....ANYWAYS I AINT GONNA B ALL OUT OVER HERE,ITS NOT WORTH IT,I LEARNT THAT MANY PEOPLE CLAIM TO B ROCKERS BUT CENCORSHIP IS JUST A REFLEX BUTTON AWAY SO IM GONNA STICK TO TALKIN ABOUT MUSIC AND STUFF

CHEERS MOFOS.....

HEY CD SAY HI TO SCREAM FOR ME BRAZIL....THAT DUDE RULES!!!

Will do Reg!

Did you know Uggy got engaged?

no i dint cd...i wish him the best..ugh from what i know went thru a hard time....hes a good dude but hes gotta ease up on the spiked coca cola......i always liked u cd as rockon and scream for me brasil u cats cool take care mofo