Hell in the club

crazynights

These guys f.....ng rocks. I love their new album, watch their fantastic new video

On myspace

http://www.myspace.com/hellintheclub

Gonna see them tomorrow in BOlogna at the glamfest, so I'm gonna buy their orginal cd.

16.00-16.30

POLLUTION (Ita)

16.40-17.10

...DEADLY TIDE (Ita)

17.20-17.50

HELL IN THE CLUB (Ita, winners of Italian Glam Fest)

18.00-18.50

CRAZY LIXX (Swe, exclusive italian show)

19.05-20.05

ROBBY VALENTINE (Hol, exclusive italian show)

20.20-21.20

LITTLE CAESAR (Usa, exclusive italian show)

21.35-22.35

TIGERTAILZ (Uk, exclusive italian show)

22.50-00.20

STEPHEN PEARCY from RATT (Usa, exclusive european show!)

It's gonna be a fu..ng great day for my musical taste:beerbang:

I think there are a couple of threads on these guys already but yes, I agree. Easily one of the best albums so far this year. Maybe THE best.

It's right up there so far for sure, great CD.

I am trying to find it on cd!!

Got mine a couple weeks ago from Impulse.

They actually had a cd in stock and was able to actually ship it to you in a timely fashion. Shocking!!!! :lol:

Yeah believe it or not! I order like 8 cd's and they had them all. Nothing else but those :christmas:

They actually had a cd in stock and was able to actually ship it to you in a timely fashion. Shocking!!!! :lol:

Yeah believe it or not! I order like 8 cd's and they had them all. Nothing else but those :christmas:

:rofl2:

I haven't ordered from them since they moved to Colorado and now usually only order from NEH in Colorado or Amazon sellers.

that was my feeling as well.

It's a very good album, It's worth buying it.

I've bought my copy at the show, signed . I really enjoy the show.

http://image.forumfree.it/2/4/6/9/6/1/3/1302561146.jpg

http://image.forumfree.it/2/4/6/9/6/1/3/1302561144.jpg

http://image.forumfree.it/2/4/6/9/6/1/3/1302561147.jpg

Some pics of me with some band mebers :beerbang:

http://image.forumfree.it/2/4/6/9/6/1/3/1302561146.jpg

http://image.forumfree.it/2/4/6/9/6/1/3/1302561144.jpg

http://image.forumfree.it/2/4/6/9/6/1/3/1302561147.jpg

Man, either you are huge or the singer is very small LOL.

Great pics, wish I was there :party421:

The more I listen to this the more it sounds like Taking Dawn?? (rather than sleaze)

I'm not familiar with Taking Dawn so I can't say it doesn't sound like them but I definietly hear sleaze. Songs like No Appreciation screams rebellion. It's almost like Motley's Saints of LA, if every song on that album sounded like the title track. Add some massive gang vox and you have Hell In The Club.

http://image.forumfr.../1302561146.jpg

http://image.forumfr.../1302561144.jpg

http://image.forumfr.../1302561147.jpg

Man, either you are huge or the singer is very small LOL.

Great pics, wish I was there :party421:

The first (sorry Dave) I am average (1metre and 78cm).

Great hard rock show, but only300 people I fear that Bologna rock city (the people who make this show possible) was not much satisfied.

Many more people 7 days ago to see Hardcore superstar,69 eyes(I don't like them) and crash diet(great).

The more I listen to this the more it sounds like Taking Dawn?? (rather than sleaze)

I'm not familiar with Taking Dawn so I can't say it doesn't sound like them but I definietly hear sleaze. Songs like No Appreciation screams rebellion. It's almost like Motley's Saints of LA, if every song on that album sounded like the title track. Add some massive gang vox and you have Hell In The Club.

As I remember Taking dawn sounded haeavier than HIC for my ears.

H.I.C ended the show with No appreciation, Dave says :If you like the show that's ok. If you don't, we don't need your appreciation. That sound cool and rock n'roll :headbanger::drink:

H.I.C ended the show with No appreciation, Dave says :If you like the show that's ok. If you don't, we don't need your appreciation. That sound cool and rock n'roll :headbanger::drink:

Might be my favorite song on there now. Tons of attitude!

If you haven't checked out Taking Dawn you need to fast.

Will Do!

Will Do!

Yeah great album from Taking Dawn

It was just the singers voice and the guitar tone in places.

Will Do!

Got it coming from Amazon mint for $2 so if I don't like it no biggie.

Will Do!

Got it coming from Amazon mint for $2 so if I don't like it no biggie.

Bargain of the year mate....you will love it!