Breakout Kings - New Show on A&E

heaven&hell

I'm loving this show. A very cool twist in that they employee Cons to help find prison breakouts and with each con they help apprehend they get time off their sentence. But at the end of the first episode you learn that one of the cops is actually a con himself so there's a little twist there. A very addictive action show that's had some great storylines so far.

Anyone else watching this one?

I watched it, thought it sounded cool, turns out to be just a rip off of Criminal Minds, if you dont see what im talking about, then nevermind, not impressed, sorry guys, doesnt mean im right and its not a good show, just not for me i guess!

I watched it, thought it sounded cool, turns out to be just a rip off of Criminal Minds, if you dont see what im talking about, then nevermind, not impressed, sorry guys, doesnt mean im right and its not a good show, just not for me i guess!

Ripoff? Sorry I have to disagree.

Sure I see the parallels as far as the characters go with the smart prodigy Doctor, pretty brunette, female office nerd but after that they have absolutely nothing in common. Criminal Minds doesn't work with Cons and don't chase down prison breaks. Plus Breakout Kings has a much lighter side to it than Criminal Minds. To say it's a ripoff is like saying that Flash Forward is a ripoff of Lost because it had flashback and flashforwards but one took place on an island and one in a FBI office.

I've seen the promos for it and it looks cool, haven't seen a full episode yet. May have to see if it's available via A&E On Demand so I can check it out...

Liking this show too. I missed this past Sunday's episode because of WM XXVII, but it's in line to be taped soon and I'll check it out before this week's episode.

Enjoying this new show as well. As much as regular TV appears overrun with reality crap and poor programming, really starting to find a lot of quality programming on cable.

Liking this show too. I missed this past Sunday's episode because of WM XXVII, but it's in line to be taped soon and I'll check it out before this week's episode.

Enjoying this new show as well. As much as regular TV appears overrun with reality crap and poor programming, really starting to find a lot of quality programming on cable.

If you haven't yet check out The Killing on AMC that just started last Sunday and Camelot on Starz.

Game of Thrones starts on HBO soon and it looks killer too.