Vishusgruv

JamesEagle

What do other members think of this band? I was thinking about getting hold of the second CD, Dirty Little Secrets. I won’t be able to check out any samples for a few days, so in the meantime, so just wondered what other think of the band and album. Is it really soft?

What do other members think of this band? I was thinking about getting hold of the second CD, Dirty Little Secrets. I won’t be able to check out any samples for a few days, so in the meantime, so just wondered what other think of the band and album. Is it really soft?

Nah, I wouldn't really call it soft, but a good question in any case what others think of this CD. I have it, but I wasn't that impressed, to be honest. It didn't grab me, I think because the melodies were missing for me.

In other words, you might actually like it, James ! ;)

I like it alot. Good melodic rock. I also have the first album which whilst ok, isn't as good

Here is my little opinion

http://69.73.161.15/cgi-bin/glamcd.cgi?BandNum=2309&CDName=Dirty+Little+Secrets

Thanks Bernd, interesting comments.

Jez - thanks for that, I had read your review as well as the one on rockreport.be, but was just being greedy!

Never heard 'Dirty little secrets' but I remember finding the s/t debut for about $2 I think it was, many many years ago. I sold it a few years later, but back then when my collection was small I didn't mind it. Definitely not "too soft," back then anyway, they had a Nevada Beach kind of vibe, I guess, except without the choruses. From the cover I expected nothing but it was a listenable album... just not that good and not a keeper, imo.

I'd actually be kind of curious to hear 'Dirty Little Secrets.'

The samples on AOR-FM are okay, but none of them really grab me yet. 'Poison Kisses' is probably the best one.

Vishusgruv samples

'Heart of Stone' is pretty good, nice harmonies and a great solo: