Dirtyworks (1992)

JamesEagle

Just been reading some very positive reviews of this one on HH. Anyone know where I can download it? I can only find the CD on one site and it's £170, so not an option. Can't find anywhere to download it either. In fact, I can't even find anywhere to listen to the damn thing!

Just been reading some very positive reviews of this one on HH. Anyone know where I can download it? I can only find the CD on one site and it's £170, so not an option. Can't find anywhere to download it either. In fact, I can't even find anywhere to listen to the damn thing!

I might be able to help you out but I wont know until I get home from work. I'll give you a shout later today if no one else has hooked you up.

Rick

Yeah, let me know how you go, James. If you are not otherwise hooked up I can help you out too... with the MP3s of course. :lol: I'd love an original copy of this too.

Just read my comments on the main page and I feel pretty much the same about this these days. That ballad, 'Heart Of Stone' is really excellent. And as I said then, they remind me of a better version of Denaro. Great sound / production for an indie release.

Thanks again for the help, fellas. I've listened to this a few times now and agree that it's a good one. Favourite track might well be the ballad, 'Heart of Stone', which means I'm probably unwell. ;) Although to make up for that, the other ballad, 'Blinded', is terrible, by far the worst track on the album imo. There are a few good songs, but as for standouts I also love 'Road To Pain'.

• 6 years later...