Most Interesting Man In The World

Leykis101

Just found out he is my sister in laws grandpa! WHAT THE FUCK! I hate commercials, what are the chances of 1 of the 2 commercials I actually like, star my sister in laws grandpa? and while we are on it, anybody seen the new Geico commercial? Does It Take Two To Tango?? fucking hilarious!

Just found out he is my sister in laws grandpa! WHAT THE FUCK! I hate commercials, what are the chances of 1 of the 2 commercials I actually like, star my sister in laws grandpa? and while we are on it, anybody seen the new Geico commercial? Does It Take Two To Tango?? fucking hilarious!

That's awesome!!!!

Stay thirsty my friends... :drink:

So wouldn't that make you the third most interesting man in the world twice removed...or something? That is pretty cool, I like those commercials. :beerbang:

It makes me the coolest guy in town when he comes to visit his new twin great grandchildren next month! believe me, hes gonna hate me by the time he leaves!

I saw an interview with him once (out of the "Most Interesting Man" character)... he seems like a pretty cool guy. It almost seemed as though he was a little tire of the attention.

Hey.. ask him if he gets free beer for life or some other cool little perk. :drink:

Weirdest thing like that that happened to me is when I gave Goldie Hahn's lawyer a pay-day loan in Las Vegas. The guy actually left Goldie as a reference along with her home phone number on his application. Of course I had to ask him if it was THE Goldie Hahn. He said it was. You know me.. I had to find out for myself. :whistle:

actually his name is Jonathen Goldsmith, and he's a jew from New York, he doesnt even drink beer! Lol,