Rose Bowl

Jeff

I want to see TCU just whip anyone they are playing in the bowl. Wisconsin just drew the short straw. I really wanted to see Boise St. play in the big game. the best I can hope for now it for TCU to dominate and say "see, we can play and beat the big boys" and give a middle finger to the BCS

I want to see TCU just whip anyone they are playing in the bowl. Wisconsin just drew the short straw. I really wanted to see Boise St. play in the big game. the best I can hope for now it for TCU to dominate and say "see, we can play and beat the big boys" and give a middle finger to the BCS

My feeling exactly... :drink:

Nothing at all against the Badgers.. just want people to see that the BCS is CRAP. Or should I say... "The right people). College football needs to be revamped.

Well, that didn't go the way I wanted. Congrats to TCU, they certainly have a well coached group of guys that play hard. I thought at times Wisconsin was starting to push them around on offense but TCU held in there and made a play when they needed to.

That said, I agree with the comments above regarding the BCS, something needs to be changed.

I hate to say it, but I'm with the other guys. I really wanted TCU to win. It's good for football to have a non AQ team win. It might also get the sports people to stop showing the Boise/Oklahoma highlights as often. That really is a nightmare that won't go away. Can't tell you how much I'm relieved that the Sooners won today. If we would have lost we would have been the laughingstock of football.

I gave up watching bowl games years ago, unless it's my beloved Huskers. The teams have over a month off and are not game ready and all the players really care about is a free vacation. The BCS is a joke the only way to make this right is a playoff system, and start it just a couple of weeks after the regular season.