tonight bai bang

dokken

yes, tonight bai bang plays my hometown. not really a big fan even though i think that there latest album is their best work. anyway, it´s an great excuse to get drunk & hang out with friends!

I saw Bai Bang about a year and a half ago. Like you, I wasn't a huge fan at that time. After the show I became a fan. Living in The States I didn't know much about the band before I saw them live.

Enjoy the show.... :beerbang:

• 5 months later...

Bai Bang have a new album coming out (of the blue for me) in July through AOR/Metal-Heaven Records called "Livin' my Dream".

Samples for 3 songs are available on Metalheaven...use the player on the right side of the page.

I like them quite a lot, especially "Come on".

Bai Bang have a new album coming out (of the blue for me) in July through AOR/Metal-Heaven Records called "Livin' my Dream".

Samples for 3 songs are available on Metalheaven...use the player on the right side of the page.

I like them quite a lot, especially "Come on".

i really look forward to the new album, samples sounds great!

• 1 month later...

I just picked up Bai Bang "Livin' My Dream" from NEH Records. This is some excellent melodic rock with huge sing-along choruses and lots of harmony. One of the years best so far imo. Great stuff!

I just picked up Bai Bang "Livin' My Dream" from NEH Records. This is some excellent melodic rock with huge sing-along choruses and lots of harmony. One of the years best so far imo. Great stuff!

Yeah pretty generic but great all the same! 'Come On' is awesome!

• 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• 2021 HH Donation Drive

Please support Heavy Harmonies! The donations goal is the out-of-pocket expenses to run the main site and this board for calendar year 2021.

78% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
    • Wow, this'd make me happy. 
    • didn't see this coming??? https://www.facebook.com/100044481307670/posts/443250043834369/  
    • Intrigued who you didn't know. Assume it's the couple I quickly looked up, lol. 1. Gronwall. Love both versions of HEAT but Gronwall undoubtedly has the stronger voice.  2. I went with Rexon, but only because we only have such a small sample size of Keyes? Is he still even in Crashdiet? As much as I love Crazy Lixx, I have to say, if I knew more about this Keyes fella I'd probably pick him because on voice alone, I wouldn't say I'm a Rexon fan. Thankfully his band is killer.  3. Whiteman. lol, I like the guy but not many he'd beat in this. Since I haven't heard Rhino Bucket for a few decades, for good reason, I had to give it to Whiteman. 4. Gotta go with Axl. Again, not a mad fan of his voice, but respect is due for his range. Never thought much of DLR at all, so Axl in this one easily.  5. Again, don't really like either of these guys' voice to be fair. Love Keel, but, gotta say, on a purely vocal level, is Ron Keel the worst vocalist in all of hard rock? Quite possibly (not including that ass licker from The Darkness, of course). Don't like Shortino, but admittedly when he sings the more melodic/commercial stuff he actually scrubs up pretty good (eg. Badd Boyz). So my pick is Shortino. 6. lol, two more voices I don't individually like. Swan sound so strained all the time, and I never quite loved Tramp's voice, despite being in a sensational band. I actually went with Swan in this instance.  7. Hetfield over Mustaine. Don't really care for either, but content with my pick.  8. Jizzy goes alright, was never a fan of McMaster. Much as I liked Dangerous Toys, his voice was pretty awful at time, to be fair.  9. Bach, easily. Love Steelheart and Mike, but Bach all the way. 10. Wow, surprised by this result so far. Prime Dokken is as good as it gets, but on a purely vocal level, definitely got to give this one to Meniketti, who's a pretty damn fine vocalist.  11. Easy one. Not a fan of Vescera, love Tempest (especially when he was still making good music). 12. Another pretty straightforward one. Blades is solid, but Gramm has an unmistakably fantastic voice.   
    • CRT is what they are trying to force into our elementary schools, it teaches kids that they have privilege if they are white, if they are black they are oppressed, and no matter what they do in life all the rules and laws in this country are racist and rigged so if your a minority its all working against you, it's garbage, and it's further proof that these fucking cockroaches really are not interested in trying to improve race relations in the US, they are only into playing identity politics and making sure racism not only survives but thrives, if racism goes away then so does their meal ticket.
    • Shit I was into that Duke Nukem shit,
    • As an elitist my first, second and third reaction was a resounding no.   But then after a little self reflection and attesting that I don't have to have a hard drive of beeps, bits and squeals made it OK.   As mentioned clearly noting the format is key.   I believe we have some "Band Made CDR's" onsite as well, but as stated those are official releases and no other format.   While we are going down the rabbit whole, why not include cassette's? Maybe even vinyl? But the caveat would be that the release fits the parameters of the site and no other format exists, cuz at the end of the day its getting the cool bands seen and known to the elite crowd that resides herein.  
    • And while Young & Fabulous does the most excellent TPOH inspired 1980's glam fused rock n roll, the Upper Crust go old old old school and take it back to the 1880's, Once More Into the Breeches, baby. Both band are far to witty with not only their tongues but yours and your girlfriends jabbed into their cheek

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.