Mr. Mister - Pull

Stefan

So have anyone got the "new" Mr. Mister cd? The one which have been bootlegged but only now got an official release. It was supposed to be released in 1990 but never saw the light of day. Until now.

We're talking 'bout light AOR or Westcoast style of music here. So far my favourite Mr. Mister release is the 1985 "Welcome To The Real World" but that may change when I get my hands on this release.

Listen to Pull

stacks_image_81_1.png

So have anyone got the "new" Mr. Mister cd? The one which have been bootlegged but only now got an official release. I was supposed to be released in 1990 but never saw the light of day. Until now.

We're talking 'bout light AOR or Westcoast style of music here. So far my favourite Mr. Mister release is the 1985 Welcome To The Real World" but that may change when I get my hands on this release.

Listen to Pull

stacks_image_81_1.png

Another one I will definitely be getting once I have moved house. Great album Stef and well worth getting.

I's funny .. I told my mate about this official release about a month or so ago....he's a huge Mr. Mister fan, but he was pretty much unfazed by it, he says he's had a copy for years (which he has as he did me a CDR of it some years back, but not being a Mr. Mister fan it didnt swing my thing). But he seems happy with the boot he's got.....maybe he's not as obsessed as us folks about stuff, but I'd want a proper release over a dodgy copy!

• 4 months later...

I didn't mind it, but I didn't love it. I liked how the album started but about halfway through and then for the rest of the album I found myself bored with the disc. It has a nice smooth style, but it does get bland in the second half. It actually reminded me a little of Aussie band Icehouse. I think the opening song was my fave. Who knows, maybe it'll grow on me? Not sure, though.