Bucs get fucked

Leykis101

Did anybody else watch Tampa Bay get fucked? that interception that no matter how many times they played back, clearly showed Atlantas DB never gets possession of the ball, then it hits the ground before he's even down? what a fucking punk!

I saw that and thought the same thing. You can see the ball sliding and being trapped and pushed back up into his arms as he rolls over. Even the former NFL head of refs guy said it should not be an interception.

I'll tell you though, the officiating in the NFL this year is the worst I have ever seen it in my life. It all started with them taking back Calvin Johnsons TD against the Bears in Week 1 and it has continued all season. Pile on the fact the NFL has all these new rules to protect players and what is a catch and what is not a catch. I think the refs are relying on coaches to use challenges instead of doing their job.

I feel your pain.

In the Broncos/Chiefs game just as Orton is being sacked he flicks the ball to Moreno who runs for a first down but the refs call it back saying he was "in the grasp". But in the Steelers/Ravens game Suggs had Rothlisberger and he was able to drag Suggs a few yards and flick the ball out of bounds and no call was made. Same bullshit year after year it just matters who you are what team you play for if you get the calls or if you get fined or not.

What about the Suh penalty on Cutler. All he did was push him to the ground with his hands open but instead they call a forearm to the back or head penalty. The replay shows he didn't use his forearm. Bad calls week after week.

What's fuckin' over my beloved Bucs is also the fact they are in the best division in the NFC(minus Carolina who stink like ass). Even with a perfect 4-0 run to end the year still might not make the playoffs. Even if they miss them, I'm really happy with the team this year. When they win they do it in style and the last few loses have been damn close.

I remember all of those non-calls, I guess it's like death, or like getting your heart broke, your really kind of oblivious and cant relate much to the feeling until it hits your team, now I feel furious looking back at all those no calls, if your talking about that hit on Cutler yesterday, that was bullshit, and he clearly was making a conscience effort to NOT!!! hit Cutler in his head, this is bullshit, and the bucs were driving back, and if it turns out for whatever reason that that one call prevented the bucs from playoffs, I cant support or even watch the NFL any longer, I just cant hang with that kind of bullshit! and it's pretty sad the Bucs may not make the playoffs where not only might whoever wins the NFC West division might have a 500 if not losing record, they will also host the rival team having a home field advantage, wtf? the NFL is slipping badly, maybe it's time for old Rogey baby to step down as commissioner?

I remember all of those non-calls, I guess it's like death, or like getting your heart broke, your really kind of oblivious and cant relate much to the feeling until it hits your team, now I feel furious looking back at all those no calls, if your talking about that hit on Cutler yesterday, that was bullshit, and he clearly was making a conscience effort to NOT!!! hit Cutler in his head, this is bullshit, and the bucs were driving back, and if it turns out for whatever reason that that one call prevented the bucs from playoffs, I cant support or even watch the NFL any longer, I just cant hang with that kind of bullshit! and it's pretty sad the Bucs may not make the playoffs where not only might whoever wins the NFC West division might have a 500 if not losing record, they will also host the rival team having a home field advantage, wtf? the NFL is slipping badly, maybe it's time for old Rogey baby to step down as commissioner?

The Packers are 8-4 are by all counts are damn good football team and will probably win 10-11 games but as of today are sitting at #7 in the NFC and outside the playoffs.

I feel your pain.

In the Broncos/Chiefs game just as Orton is being sacked he flicks the ball to Moreno who runs for a first down but the refs call it back saying he was "in the grasp". But in the Steelers/Ravens game Suggs had Rothlisberger and he was able to drag Suggs a few yards and flick the ball out of bounds and no call was made. Same bullshit year after year it just matters who you are what team you play for if you get the calls or if you get fined or not.

I was sitting right down near the Suggs play on Monday night. I'm yell.."That's in the grasp". But of course it is the Steelers so as usual, they get the benefit. If Suggs had of thrown Rapesburger down he would have been flagged for roughing the passer. Suggs was in a no-win situation.

The Packers are 8-4 are by all counts are damn good football team and will probably win 10-11 games but as of today are sitting at #7 in the NFC and outside the playoffs.

They had an article about this in the Milwaukee paper yesterday. Losing conference games are a bad thing to do so losing to Chicago, Atlanta and Washington (this one pissed me off) was not good. The NY Giants game is going to be huge but Detroit will be no slouch this weekend...they are much improved.

They had an article about this in the Milwaukee paper yesterday. Losing conference games are a bad thing to do so losing to Chicago, Atlanta and Washington (this one pissed me off) was not good. The NY Giants game is going to be huge but Detroit will be no slouch this weekend...they are much improved.

They also have the Patriots on their schedule, don't they?

Yep, I believe it's:

@Detroit

@New England (of course I want them to win all 4 games but if they are gonna lose, this would be the game to do it)

NY Giants

Chicago

Chicago has a tough schedule as well, @Minnesota, @Green Bay, maybe New England at home, and some other good team

Yep, I believe it's:

@Detroit

@New England (of course I want them to win all 4 games but if they are gonna lose, this would be the game to do it)

NY Giants

Chicago

Chicago has a tough schedule as well, @Minnesota, @Green Bay, maybe New England at home, and some other good team

Yup Bears have New England in Chicago this week.

From that schedule I'd be surpsised if the Packers didn't go 3-1 and to be honest they almost have to if they want to make the payoffs. The Bears will go 2-2 IMO.

Yep, I believe it's:

@Detroit

NY Giants

Chicago

Yup Bears have New England in Chicago this week.

From that schedule I'd be surpsised if the Packers didn't go 3-1 and to be honest they almost have to if they want to make the payoffs. The Bears will go 2-2 IMO.

The thing is all year long nobody really has thought the Bears were good or Cutler, myself included. I felt Green Bay dominated that game in Chicago to open the season but the penalties and the turnovers. But Chicago keeps winning. I hope you are right. It is weird how one team can go from not making the playoffs at all to winning their division. Frustrating for the 10-6 teams that don't make it for sure.

• 4 weeks later...

10-6 and my Bucks miss the playoffs. Now that sucks, when you consider Seattle and St.Louis could make the playoffs with losing records.

How about no free passes for the top 2 temas in each conference and 8 clubs make the playoffs (like the NHL or NBA)instead of only 6. If that was the case my Bucks would be in.

10-6 and my Bucks miss the playoffs. Now that sucks, when you consider Seattle and St.Louis could make the playoffs with losing records.

How about no free passes for the top 2 temas in each conference and 8 clubs make the playoffs (like the NHL or NBA)instead of only 6. If that was the case my Bucks would be in.

They should get rid of the four divisions and just go with two divisions, east and west, and have the top 6 records make the playoffs. Having so many divisions and getting a guaranteed spot for winning it sets it up for this to happen. On top of that if you do get in I don't think the Ram or the Seahawks should get a home game with that kind of record.