Journey/ Foreigner / Styx - UK Tour for 2011

Faron

Read this today at various places, it don`t get much better than this for me, albeit it`s a shame it wasn`t 30 years ago.

Supposedly the dates will be released in two weeks time.

I`ve seen Journey twice, once with Steve Augeri and once with Jeff Scott Soto (never with the legend Steve Perry :crying: )

Seen Foreigner four times, three times with the awesome Lou Gramm, first time in 1985 on the Agent Provocateur tour, went to see Foreigner with Kelly Hansen (excellent)

Went to see Styx around four years ago, no Dennis De Young but Lawrence Gowan was great and Styx were absolutely spot on brilliant.

Saw Journey with Augeri, again unfortunately not with Perry, Styx on the 'Paradise Theater' tour, but unfortunately i've never seen Foreigner, so will seriously look into going to this if dates allow.

Saw Journey with Augeri, again unfortunately not with Perry, Styx on the 'Paradise Theater' tour, but unfortunately i've never seen Foreigner, so will seriously look into going to this if dates allow.

Said it before, jammy sod as I got into Styx around 1983 so missed the chance to go to Stafford Bingley Hall with my cousin and dad to see Styx on the Paradise Theater tour, my dad still reckons it`s the best concert he ever went to and he`s seen some of my other faves in the 70`s, Rainbow, Boston, UFO, Scorps and Van Halen.

At least I got to see classic Foreigner :nyanya:

If this tour comes thru the US, I may have to break my Arnel-boycott to go see them.

I saw Journey twice w/ Augeri and loved it both times. I saw Styx in 1996 when DDY was still with them. I saw Foreigner w/ Gramm (but it was 1999 w/ Journey and Gramm, bless his heart, sounded horrible).

Said it before, jammy sod as I got into Styx around 1983 so missed the chance to go to Stafford Bingley Hall with my cousin and dad to see Styx on the Paradise Theater tour, my dad still reckons it`s the best concert he ever went to and he`s seen some of my other faves in the 70`s, Rainbow, Boston, UFO, Scorps and Van Halen.

Damn!

I wish my dad was as awesome as yours..

If this tour comes thru the US, I may have to break my Arnel-boycott to go see them.

I saw Journey twice w/ Augeri and loved it both times. I saw Styx in 1996 when DDY was still with them. I saw Foreigner w/ Gramm (but it was 1999 w/ Journey and Gramm, bless his heart, sounded horrible).

Arnel Journey > Augeri Journey.

He is awesome. I was gobsmacked at just how good he was when they played London a year or two back!

Damn!

I wish my dad was as awesome as yours..

My dad is still into rock music at 67 years old, only yesterday, I ordered some Axel Rudi Pell cd`s for him.

He`s got a massive cd collection, used to be a guitarist in a band who supported Johnny Kidd And The Pirates (Shakin` All Over).

This is how I got into rock music in 1980, my dad had everything that was worth having at the time, he was always blasting his rock music out and I kind of got brainwashed, all my mates thought he was a cool dad.

Seen Journey twice once with Augeri and once with Soto

Foreigner I saw on the AGent Provocateur tour too..hey Faron, where did u see them, I went to Birmingham but didn't Night Ranger support them on the Scottish dates .. assuming you saw them north of Hadrians Wall :) ?

Seen Journey twice once with Augeri and once with Soto

Foreigner I saw on the AGent Provocateur tour too..hey Faron, where did u see them, I went to Birmingham but didn't Night Ranger support them on the Scottish dates .. assuming you saw them north of Hadrians Wall :) ?

Nick, I saw them in Brum too, me and my mate missed our train back and had to get a taxi and we had no money, dad bailed me out at other end. I was really disappointed Night Ranger were`nt supporting that night, that`s one of the few bands I really wanted to see.

June 4th - London Wembley Arena

June 5th - Birmingham NIA

June 7th - Newcastle Metro Radio Arena

June 8th - Manchester Evening News Arena

June 9th - Glasgow SECC

May go to the London or Birmingham show, depending on our own gigs.

June 4th - London Wembley Arena

June 5th - Birmingham NIA

June 7th - Newcastle Metro Radio Arena

June 8th - Manchester Evening News Arena

June 9th - Glasgow SECC

May go to the London or Birmingham show, depending on our own gigs.

Thanks for posting the dates, can`t seem to find out when they`re on sale

Ordered three tickets today for this great line up at Birmingham LG Arena.

Looking forward to this but expect it to be a run of the mill greatest hits tour

Ordered three tickets today for this great line up at Birmingham LG Arena.

Looking forward to this but expect it to be a run of the mill greatest hits tour

I'm sure you'll have a great time Faron..

Sure I will matey :beerbang:

Wembley,Wembley....Here I come !!!!!!!!

In the disabled area,at the front !

Great stuff Ian :guitbannana: