Must See Movies

Straydog211

My sister and I went to see Paranormal Activity movie Friday night, and I must say no movie freaked me out like that one. I saw the first one last year. Anybody like these types of movies need to check this baby out.

I am also looking foward to:

Due Date

The Warrior's Way

Skyline

True Grit

Any thoughts on the above?

Ive seen the trailers for all the above. Ive always been a big John Wayne fan. My wife doesnt like the idea of them remaking any Wayne movies at all. No one can take his place she says. I agree. BUT..I dont look at it like that. I think that (this) True Grit looks like a good movie and will be a nice tribute to the classic one Wayne did!! :bowdown:

Due Date looked ok. Not as good as "The Hangover" though. Im gonna have to wait for some more reviews or opinions before really deciding. ;)

The Warriors Way, Cowboys & Ninjas! :popcorn: Loved the old Kung Fu series. This one looks pretty damn cool! :tumbsup:

And I freaking said "Holeeeee CRAP!! when I saw the trailers for Skyline. It looks like a HUGE HUGESpecial Effects Kick Ass Movie!! :headbanger: But again, I thought "District 9" was going to be better. I liked it, but it wasnt what I was hoping for.

Ive seen the trailers for all the above. Ive always been a big John Wayne fan. My wife doesnt like the idea of them remaking any Wayne movies at all. No one can take his place she says. I agree. BUT..I dont look at it like that. I think that (this) True Grit looks like a good movie and will be a nice tribute to the classic one Wayne did!! :bowdown:

I agree with your wife ...I can't imagine anyone doing John Wayne justice....

Ok, Warriors Way looks BADASS!!!! That's a must see for Me..... :beerbang:

Skyline looks pretty damn cool too actually....

Due Date looks funny as HELL.. May wait for the DVD though....

True Grit?? Well I never did see the Original, but I must say it's a gamble re-making a classic John Wayne movie, but it doesn't look bad....

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
Nice to see the old guys coming back, Arnolds new one looks good to.