Killinger - Holding On / New hard rockers from Canada

whiplash1972

• 1 year later...

No one responded to this? WTF, nice find me thinks.

I just came across these guys on my Amazon.com "suggested items" list and the samples sounds pretty damn good. Anyone own this? Comments?

Yeah, how'd this get totally missed? That's a pretty cool song - I'd like to hear more for sure. Start of the film clip is awesome too. A little too much clothing for the rest of it, but nice start. ;)

Would love to see some more comments on the band/CD.

Here is another. I like this one too. Does ANYONE on this board own this CD? I'd be interested in some opinions on the disc as a whole or at least how the other songs sound in comparison to the 2 songs in the this thread. If it's all like these songs, I will have to buy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBSSBTgiIDU

Here is another. I like this one too. Does ANYONE on this board own this CD? I'd be interested in some opinions on the disc as a whole or at least how the other songs sound in comparison to the 2 songs in the this thread. If it's all like these songs, I will have to buy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBSSBTgiIDU

Yeah, I own it. Overall, I think it's a pretty good disc and well worth a few spins. As a side note, the drummer is Chris Chalice from Raw Trixx!!!