glam_junkie scores... 2 front row tix to Bon Jovi in Sydney

glam_junkie

Does one dare ask the value of these tickets?

Nice score. As for ditching Matty-Boo at the last minute, you're missing out. He is a delicate lover.

Does one dare ask the value of these tickets?

Nice score. As for ditching Matty-Boo at the last minute, you're missing out. He is a delicate lover.

these were initially only availalbe as a $2000 package ticket which came with a bag, a merch voucher, and you could keep your chair. Inever wanted to pay for all the extra shit. This lot were released as 'ticket only' for $500 ea.

Pricey, but when the other diamond tickets were over $300 anyway....

This was my exact price limit. I thought that if i could get a pit ticket for $500 i'd grab one. When i had access to 2 row A pit tickets i jumped at the chance and grabbed one for both shows.

if you're after some good tix, the sunday night still ahs lots of good tix left. Today i picked up a ticket right on the barrier (just outside the circle) just left of centre. $300.

which is strange cos the ticketek website offeres up really shit tix as the "best availalbe" so don't buy there. buy at a agency if youre interested.

the sunday show has tix about 8 rows back in the centre sections still available.

wouldn't surprise me if the discount this final show as the date gets closer as there appears to be a heap of tix still availalbe.

Really? I'll keep an eye on it to see if there's any tickets available at human prices. ;) What date is it on exactly?

Odd thread choice, but any of you guys going to be in town for the Sydney Poley show?

Really? I'll keep an eye on it to see if there's any tickets available at human prices. ;) What date is it on exactly?

Odd thread choice, but any of you guys going to be in town for the Sydney Poley show?

3 shows in sydney..

17, 18, 19 december.

there are still good seats availalbe for the sunday show (19th december). I went into ticketek (dust trust the seats the ticketek website is offereing) on the weekend and brought a ticket right on the barrier (just outside the circle). This was $300.