Pittsburgh Steelers 2010-11

66 mustang

Weird how coaches seem to stick with guys for no reason. Seems most people feel MN should be using Sage as #1 instead of Jackson until the Waffle comes back.

I won't complain much. I feel fortunate that GB found a replacement for Waffles the Clown fairly quick. Most teams play the QB shuffle for years.

As a Steeler hater.. and Ravens fan, I must say that I kind of like what I see in Dixon. I've seen him play in person (against Baltimore) and really like the feel he has for the game. In person you can notice the little things that a television viewer doesn't have the luxury of doing. Dixon seems to always throw the ball to the receiver that is the most open. Doesn't look like he forces anything. He also has a good sense of when to pull the ball down and run with it. Running is his last resort but when forced to do so he makes things happen.

All that being said.. I hope they start Leftwich... especially in week 4. :cheer:

One more thing as far as Big Baby Rapensberger... :loser:

I can't speak to much for pre-season and who is where, don't really follow it that close until the actually season starts.

That said, I did catch some of the drama surrounding Big Ben.

To question a few comments already posted, if making 20 sum odd million dollars a year and having 2 super bowl wins in your 20's is a "loser" than I must be the biggest "winner" ever in opposites world...

I can't speak to much for pre-season and who is where, don't really follow it that close until the actually season starts.

To question a few comments already posted, if making 20 sum odd million dollars a year and having 2 super bowl wins in your 20's is a "loser" than I must be the biggest "winner" ever in opposites world...

Teams win Super Bowls... not one player.

And in the Steelers case...Friendly Officials help too... :whistle:

Teams win Super Bowls... not one player.

And in the Steelers case...Friendly Officials help too... :whistle:

Tis true about team effort, but we were discussing one person, didn't catch the "whole team" are losers...