Axl at the Buffalo Chip

Widda

Some friends of mine went to this. They bought GnR shirts and stood patiently waiting for them to come on. Fuckin primadonna Axl was supposed to go on @ 11pm but made the crowd wait until 1am. My friends were so pissed took their shirts back and traded them for Alice in Chains shirts (they didn't even care). Said the show itself was ok but the wait pissed everyone off. Fucking Axl...what a guy. :2up:

Some friends of mine went to this. They bought GnR shirts and stood patiently waiting for them to come on. Fuckin primadonna Axl was supposed to go on @ 11pm but made the crowd wait until 1am. My friends were so pissed took their shirts back and traded them for Alice in Chains shirts (they didn't even care). Said the show itself was ok but the wait pissed everyone off. Fucking Axl...what a guy. :2up:

When this happens, they should allow the crowd to have empty beer bottles to pelt him on stage..

Fuck You Axl!! :2up:

Rick...were you at the Spoke on monday night?

There was an announcement today from the venue that said that the delay was due to some technical problems that had nothing to do with Axl or the GNR camp and that they would of went on on time if it wasn't for this. If this is true or not I have no idea but this is the first time I've heard of a venue stepping up and taking blame for Axl and GNR being late on stage so in this case it actually might be true but who knows for sure.