A whole bunch of audio samples posted...

Just got through listening to the samples of First Signal.

Man am I excited about this release......sounds excellent!

Especially the first and last couple of tracks which sounded particularly awesome!

Nice.

The Terry Brock sound excellent too.....a couple of weaker tracks towards the end maybe, but sensational ones before that for sure.

I can imagine Slamer is all over this as well with some killer solos.

Especially the first and last couple of tracks which sounded particularly awesome!

Nice.

Love the sound this band makes, very nice vocals, verses and guitar work are great, but the choruses don't so much for me so far. Just sounds like they sing a bit louder and speed up the tempo to set the choruses apart instead of having any real hooks to them. Maybe after a few more listens they will start to sink in, I think I need to give this one a while.

The Terry Brock isn't for me, very light, almost sickly-sweet pop-rock.

Nice.

Love the sound this band makes, very nice vocals, verses and guitar work are great, but the choruses don't so much for me so far. Just sounds like they sing a bit louder and speed up the tempo to set the choruses apart instead of having any real hooks to them. Maybe after a few more listens they will start to sink in, I think I need to give this one a while.

you obviously dont like Harem Scarem then.

Nice.

Strangely I do - well, I enjoyed their first 2 albums very much. I haven't really got into anything they've done since.

Was that a reference to my comments on FS or TB? I will probably buy the former, I love the sound of the band and hopefully the choruses will grow on me. The Brock album is just another case of each to his own. th_shrug-1.gif

The First Signal and Terry Brock releases sound like keepers to me....and the Stan Bush will most likely end up in my collection as well.... :lol:

Just gave the Terra Nova release a listen and it may turn out to be the best of the lot....

Nice.

Strangely I do - well, I enjoyed their first 2 albums very much. I haven't really got into anything they've done since.

Was that a reference to my comments on FS or TB? I will probably buy the former, I love the sound of the band and hopefully the choruses will grow on me. The Brock album is just another case of each to his own. th_shrug-1.gif

it was alimed at FS. Sounds a lot like Scarem to me. Maybe not quite as rocking. Samples sound excellent to these ears...and some great choruses in there too.......