Mega Python vs Gatoroid the Next SyFy Masterpiece!

Dark Star

Tiffany vs Debbie Gibson!! how can you go wrong???? :angel:

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/article/tv.tvguide.com/tv.tvguide.com-debbie-gibson-and-tiffany-brawl-syfy-movie

Debbie Gibson and Tiffany to Brawl in Syfy Movie

By Joyce Eng Thu Jun 24, 7:00 AM PDT

No, it's not 1987, but Debbie Gibson and Tiffany are facing off again — this time on screen.

The former '80s pop stars will resume their "rivalry" in Syfy's new original movie, Mega Python vs. Gatoroid, the network announced Thursday.

Check out photos of Debbie Gibson

Gibson, 39, who starred in last year's Mega Shark Versus Giant Octopus, will play an animal rights campaigner who frees exotic snakes from pet stores, allowing them to grow to mega sizes in the Everglades. Tiffany, 38, who starred in Mega Piranha, will portray a park ranger trying to save endangered alligators.

Wait — it gets better: They get into a fight in a swamp.

"I know that pop culture fanatics have been dying for Tiffany and me to collaborate for the past 24 years!" Gibson said in a statement. "What better way to do it than by battling each other in a campy romp through the Everglades?"

Added Tiffany: "Only in my dreams have I been able to have a catfight with Debbie Gibson...until now! This is soo MEGA Cool!"

Another on My Must see list.. Definitely..... :tumbsup:

Ohhh sh*t yeah. You know I'm all over this when it comes out. :rofl:

• 1 month later...

Syfy has released the first sneak peek clip from "MegaPython Vs. Gatoroid" -- there's no MegaPython, no Gatoroid, just a minute and a half of Debbie Gibson and Tiffany beating the crap outta each other. Good old SyFy. They always know just what their fans want to see. :lol:

http://dlisted.com/node/38186#comments

• 5 months later...

This masterwork will finally premiere on SyFy Channel on Saturday, Jan. 29th.

SyFy is running a sweepstakes on their web site where you can win a trip to the "red carpet premiere" of the film at the Ziegfield theatre in New York City and hang with the cast, including Debbie Gibson and Tiffany. So hey, any of you guys who still have a lingering crush on Debbie (yo, Terry!), this is your big chance!!

http://www.syfy.com/megapython/

This masterwork will finally premiere on SyFy Channel on Saturday, Jan. 29th.

SyFy is running a sweepstakes on their web site where you can win a trip to the "red carpet premiere" of the film at the Ziegfield theatre in New York City and hang with the cast, including Debbie Gibson and Tiffany. So hey, any of you guys who still have a lingering crush on Debbie (yo, Terry!), this is your big chance!!

http://www.syfy.com/megapython/

Done and done! :quagmire:

• 3 weeks later...

OK, so who else watched this masterpiece last night? (raises hand)

I laughed my ass off all the way through... and the catfight scene w/Debbie and Tiff was worth the wait... I felt the part where they were smearing cake all over each other's breasts was particularly inspired.... :rofl2:

By the way...DAAAAAMN Tiff gots herself some tig ole bitties don't she?? :masturbanana:

nup_142869_0018.jpg

Tiffany-Debbie-Deborah-Gibson-Mega-Python-Vs.-Gatoraid.jpg

mega-python-vs-gatoroid-5.jpg

Ohhhh baby. I got a Mega Python for ya, girls... right here. :masturbanana:

If you missed it (and if you did, SHAME ON YOU!), I'm sure its DVD release is imminent. I assume this will be the cover art:

MegaPythonGatoroid.jpg

In case the tag line isn't readable, it sez "SCREAMING, SCRATCHING, BITING...AND THAT'S JUST THE GIRLS!" :rofl:

In short: "Mega Python Vs. Gatoroid" was pure cheese movie awesomeness.

I watched... I wanted to turn away, but yet couldn't... so cheesy, yet so good. :popcorn:

BTW... might I suggest to anyone watching Mega Python vs. Gatoroid in the future, make a drinking game out of it! Every time Debbie or Tiffany calls the other one a "bitch", do a shot! I promise, you will be wrecked by the end of the movie. :christmas:

I watched... I wanted to turn away, but yet couldn't... so cheesy, yet so good. :popcorn:

BTW... might I suggest to anyone watching Mega Python vs. Gatoroid in the future, make a drinking game out of it! Every time Debbie or Tiffany calls the other one a "bitch", do a shot! I promise, you will be wrecked by the end of the movie. :christmas:

I know you all had to catch them using each others song titles in the dialogue

I know you all had to catch them using each others song titles in the dialogue

When Debbie sez "I think we're alone now," and Tiff replies, "Yeah, there doesn't seem to be anyone around," my wife finally got up and left the room. She was like "That does it. I can't take this movie anymore!!" :rofl2:

DVR/VCR Alert: SyFy is re-running "Mega Python vs. Gatoroid" this coming Thursday night, for those of you who missed it last time...

• 5 months later...