Jorn Lande / Glen Huges to front Heaven n Hell

KING

I read about this on Blabbermouth last night but thought there could still possibly be others involved as well. Hopefully they do film it for a DVD release that would be great. :headbanger:

This is going to be Very Cool!! :headbanger: And I bet Others DO get involved. I hope so too.

I read about this on Blabbermouth last night but thought there could still possibly be others involved as well. Hopefully they do film it for a DVD release that would be great. :headbanger:

This is going to be Very Cool!! :headbanger: And I bet Others DO get involved. I hope so too.

pretty sure its only gonna be Jorn and Glenn singing the songs, they only have 60 minutes and have to rehearse for a week before the gig. its not about how many big names you can get onstage, its about the band giving ronnies songs the respect they deserve, and who better than Jorn and Hughes to do that ?

pretty sure its only gonna be Jorn and Glenn singing the songs, they only have 60 minutes and have to rehearse for a week before the gig. its not about how many big names you can get onstage, its about the band giving ronnies songs the respect they deserve, and who better than Jorn and Hughes to do that ?

do you know where it will be held. Ticket info??

It had nothing to do with respect I was just assuming that others such as Rob Halford would be involved since he had filled in on the Dehumanizer tour when Ronnie left and he was very close to Ronnie and the rest of the band. Also would love to hear Ripper Owens on some of those tunes as he's been doing with his band Hail.