Eric Gronwall - Crash n Burn

Glen

Wow, nice song!! Definitely FM radio material. Never heard of this guy before, I'll have to investigate further. Thanks for the recommendation guys.

Wow, nice song!! Definitely FM radio material. Never heard of this guy before, I'll have to investigate further. Thanks for the recommendation guys.

He was the winner in the last Idol compettion here in Sweden. He really loves Kiss and he sang 18 and life in the competition. He was unknown before he was in the competition. Some really buig names has written songs on the new album.

I saw a video of one of his songs. Anyone know where this can be picked-up from (apart from download)?

I saw a video of one of his songs. Anyone know where this can be picked-up from (apart from download)?

I dont think his debut has been released yet?

I believe there is a covers album of rock songs he sang on Idol....but im not really interested in that as most will be polished versions of the originals and probably nowhere near as good.

I'd be interested in his solo tho if this is any indication of the quality.

Cheers

I dont think his debut has been released yet?

I believe there is a covers album of rock songs he sang on Idol....but im not really interested in that as most will be polished versions of the originals and probably nowhere near as good.

I'd be interested in his solo tho if this is any indication of the quality.

Cheers

The new album has been penned by Joey Tempest, Paul Stanley and Andreas Carlsson among others.

The old album was mostly covers which were quite good if I remember correct. I saw some of the shows.

• 6 months later...

Okay, so the story is that I pretty much love this 'Somewhere between a rock and a hard place' album. 'Breathe in breathe out', 'Crash & Burn', 'Try' and 'When you fall' are especially amazing songs, but there's no weak link here. This is an excellent album. Now, as noted above, where the hell does one buy an affordable hard copy of this CD?