Bystander

66 mustang

Great band with two absolute must have disc that I love just about equally. For an American band, they had a very Canadian AOR vibe on the debut 'Not So Innocent' - very Honeymoon Suite/ Haywire sounding, whilst I got a definite Journey vibe on some of 'Stranger Things Have Happened' disc. A few fillers here and there ('Animal Heads' off STHH is horrible), but otherwise an absolute stellar band, well worth looking into. I'm off to spin these again now as I haven't played them in a while. :tumbsup:

Great band with two absolute must have disc that I love just about equally. For an American band, they had a very Canadian AOR vibe on the debut 'Not So Innocent' - very Honeymoon Suite/ Haywire sounding, whilst I got a definite Journey vibe on some of 'Stranger Things Have Happened' disc. A few fillers here and there ('Animal Heads' off STHH is horrible), but otherwise an absolute stellar band, well worth looking into. I'm off to spin these again now as I haven't played them in a while. :tumbsup:

Absolutely correct, Jez ! :drink:

I'd like to add that the "Not so innocent" CD is pretty rare these days and hence quite expensive. So whoever finds it at a reasonable price should definitely grab it !

The last two or three times I've seen "Not So Innocent" on ebay it's failed to reach over the $30 mark. Though I don't doubt it's a tough CD to find, I just don't think the demand for this one is too high.

• 7 years later...

Nice releases.

R-5792932-1427834641-9127.jpeg.jpg

R-5792932-1427834640-9387.jpeg.jpg

R-4905377-1427834283-1845.jpeg.jpg

R-4905377-1427834283-4982.jpeg.jpg

• 3 months later...