Rock Candy Records - 2010 Releases

Really want to get me mits on THE GODZ..

Did you know that they're Rock and Roll Machines?

I know that everbody's some kind a junky..

There's Money Junky

Booze Junky

Dope Junky

Sex Junky

and CD JUNKY :tumbsup:

:rofl:

• 2 weeks later...

As I was shopping today, I noticed ROCK CANDY also reissued DIO-HOLY DIVER. It's not even on their site. Did anyone know about this? If it was mentioned before, I'm sorry..

I knew a UK company reissued that cd but didn't realize it was Rock Candy since I haven't never noticed it on their site. Speaking of Dio reissues I sure hope someone does reissue his catalog and remaster it with lyrics and liner notes and everything.

As I was shopping today, I noticed ROCK CANDY also reissued DIO-HOLY DIVER. It's not even on their site. Did anyone know about this? If it was mentioned before, I'm sorry..

It was re-issued back in 2006 and was a Rock Candy/Universal joint re-issue, and didn't have a RC Catologue number. Same quality liner notes, remastering etc, aswell as a great RJD interview as a 'bonus track'. Well worth picking up.

It was re-issued back in 2006 and was a Rock Candy/Universal joint re-issue, and didn't have a RC Catologue number. Same quality liner notes, remastering etc, aswell as a great RJD interview as a 'bonus track'. Well worth picking up.

Thanx Jez!! :tumbsup:

• 2 months later...

Does anyone know if Rock Candy has plans to re-issue any more of the Survivor and Quiet Riot albums. So far to my knowledge they have only done these ones:

Quiet Riot - S/T '88 and III

Survivor - S/T and Premonition

Does anyone know if Rock Candy has plans to re-issue any more of the Survivor and Quiet Riot albums. So far to my knowledge they have only done these ones:

NEH has "Caught in the Game" and "Vital Signs" scheduled for late November...

NEH has "Caught in the Game" and "Vital Signs" scheduled for late November...

I noticed that yesterday and they also will have the Heaven's Edge and Melidian in stock soon as well.

The Heaven's Edge and Melidian are out now. As mentioned, the next two Survivors are coming in November, although I notice if they are releasing these chronologically, where is 'Eye Of The Tiger'?. As far as I know, there isn't anymore QR stuff in the pipeline. 'Metal Health' has already had the re-issue treatment with bonus tracks back in 2003, the first 2 earlier Randy Rhodes discs probably won't ever see the light of day (unless you get the 2 excellent bits that are avaliable) and the rest isn't worth re-issuing anyways imo of course. ;-)

The Heaven's Edge and Melidian are out now. As mentioned, the next two Survivors are coming in November, although I notice if they are releasing these chronologically, where is 'Eye Of The Tiger'?. As far as I know, there isn't anymore QR stuff in the pipeline. 'Metal Health' has already had the re-issue treatment with bonus tracks back in 2003, the first 2 earlier Randy Rhodes discs probably won't ever see the light of day (unless you get the 2 excellent bits that are avaliable) and the rest isn't worth re-issuing anyways imo of course. ;-)

It would be cool if RC could reissue the early Randy Rhoads albums.

I'll disagree with you on the other QR. Condition Critical, Randy Rhoads Years, Terrified, Down to the Bone, Alive and Well, Guilty Pleasures and Rehab are all quality hard rock discs. Actually the early to mid 90's stuff like Terrified and Down to the Bone are criminally overlooked IMO.

I totally missed this but that is corrected as I just ordered it. A 10 of a disc imo. Thanks for the info.