Bruce Kulick - BK3

heaven&hell

Anyone else have this yet?

I have to say I'm pleasantly suprised with this one as I wasn't expecting much and I actually think it's a damn good disc. My fav tune is "No Friend of Mine" featuring John Corabi. Other great tunes are "Aint Gonna Die"(Gene Simmons), "Hand of the King"(Nick Simmons), "Dirty Girl"(Doug Fieger - This is an 80's pop rock masterpiece), "I'm the Animal"(Tobias Sammet & Eric Singer). Bruce sings lead on 5 tracks with "I'll Survive" being my fav but for the most part their all solid tunes. "Between the Lines" is pretty instrumental jam between Steve Lukather and Bruce. All in all a very good disc that I'm glad I bought($10 at Walmart while you can get it).

Especially the tune "And I Know", which sounds very Kiss-like.

I have to admit I hated this album, except for this song which is a nice mid/up-tempo melodic rocker and as Wes says, 'Dirty Girl' is also very good. But yeah, that was it for me. Only two songs. Well produced, good guitar but it's a very mixed bag with some downright strange (and awful) songs on it. Not for me.

Especially the tune "And I Know", which sounds very Kiss-like.

I have to admit I hated this album, except for this song which is a nice mid/up-tempo melodic rocker and as Wes says, 'Dirty Girl' is also very good. But yeah, that was it for me. Only two songs. Well produced, good guitar but it's a very mixed bag with some downright strange (and awful) songs on it. Not for me.

Well if you were a fan of 70's Kiss you'd like the Gene and Nick Simmons songs and not sure how you can't like the Crabby tune but different tastes I guess.

• 7 years later...
  • 8 months later...

Finally got to this one.

Not a big fan of the Simmons, Simmons and even the Corabi tracks. The ones I liked were...

Dirty Girl - (Nelson brothers could have sung this one)
Final Mile - (vocals are kind of quirky, but I got used to them)
And I know - ( I bet this was written with Ace in mind)
Life - (weird song, but nice enough)