Irritating Gift Idea...

Fat Freddy

Sort of a follow up to my "Mister Bump" thread from a while back...

Need to buy a gift for someone you don't like very much? Then this irritating lil' baby may be the perfect choice... remember the McDonald's "singing fish" commercial from about a year ago, where the guy's mounted fish suddenly starts singing "Gimme back dat Filet-O-Fish, gimme dat fish?" You can now bring that fish into your very own home!!

51ey4jVEUwL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

His name is "Frankie," he's an officially licensed McDonald's product, and according to the box he sings two (!) versions of the "Filet O Fish" jingle. I swear to God. If you just can't live without a Frankie for a moment longer, he can be found here.

http://www.amazon.com/Frankie-Singing-Anim...t/dp/B002RCIBRS

My kids and I saw this at Walgreen's a couple of days ago. They had a big stack of'em up by the checkout counter and while we were waiting on line, of course the kids had to push the buttons on several of them at once. You haven't lived till you've heard the "Gimme back dat Filet-O-Fish" song sung in five or six part harmony. Laughing very hard I had that damn jingle stuck in my head for the rest of the day!!!

Give this novelty gift to someone you HATE and you're guaranteed to never hear from them again!

Here's the McDonald's commercial that started it all:

Yeah they've been playing the ad/song on the radio now that it's Lent. I still chuckle when I hear it. It's kind of like those weird Quiznos commercials with the singing hamsters or whatever they were...kind of grows on you.

They were called Sponge Monkeys. I liked those ads :)

No McDonalds advert will top this one for me, a classic for husbands/boyfriends everywhere imo:

Classic McDonalds ad

:rofl2:

That's me in about 90% of conversations with the wife! :lol:

Hmm.. Your birthday is in May, right Keith???? :whistle:

If you send me one of these, I will smash it into tiny bits with a hammer and return it to you piece by piece, with each separate package marked Cash on Delivery.

Ya wanna try? Be my guest. :flame:

Hmm.. Your birthday is in May, right Keith???? :whistle:

If you send me one of these, I will smash it into tiny bits with a hammer and return it to you piece by piece, with each separate package marked Cash on Delivery.

Ya wanna try? Be my guest. :flame:

I do believe I still have your address :whistle: