Guitar Pete

Dave

If like me, you love Heavy Blues Rock, these two Guitar Pete {real name Pete Brasino} releases are simply must own CD's !!!!!!!!

This guy kicks serious ass big time and I've never heard Blues Rock played with more balls ever, than this !!!!!

He has that growling deep voice that suits this style to a tee and his guitar playing is as good as any so called big names and the sound he gets packs a punch like Mike Tyson. The rest of the band are also brilliant musicians who nail it beautifully with an amazing sound and also pack plenty of power !!!!!!!

Simply brilliant stuff that I can't recommend high enough......Just check out the "Sluggers Row" sample from "Mean Streets" and you will quickly know what I'm talkin' about !!!!

Simply one of my best discoveries for many years and the style of music I absolutely love !!!!

:bowdown: Boy, could he teach a few bands on how it should be played

THIS GUY KICKS SERIOUS ASS

GuitarPeteLiveBluesWarehouseCover252.jpgGuitarPeteMeanStreetsCover252.jpg

Live At The Blues Warehouse - Samples

Mean Streets - Samples

As soon as finances allow, his first release will be purchased :tumbsup:

litening.gif

As soon as finances allow, his first release will be purchased :tumbsup:

litening.gif

Finances allowed........Just purchased it :bananamac:

Mean Streets is a great album. :guitbannana:

:tumbsup: That, it certainly is mate !!!!!!!!!

Whilst I really love the music here, it's the "growling deep voice" as you described Dave, that I can't listen to. Apart from that its great.

Fair call mate, each to their own and that style of voice you would either like or not but to me it suits that style of music like a glove and I absolutely love it !!!!!!!!!

Totaly respect your honesty and opinion and there will be no whinging or whining from me because you don't fully agree with my :bowdown: love of it :tumbsup:

I am a huge blues fan as those of you who know me know only too well. I understand where your comming from regarding the vocals, but it's like vocals from any artist, some are real Marmite types.

p.s. big blues week for me next week, got Danny Bryand & Danny Giles gigs :guitbannana:

:bowdown:SOME MORE REVIEWS ON THIS GEM OF AN ALBUM

fantasic cd.

author: joe.uk

this is the best hard/rock album i'm paid good money for in a very long. guitar pete and the band who are. mitch haft on bass. anthony bernardo on drums and pete brasino himself on great guitars. im now looking for more stuff by pete and the boys. if you are into great rock then this as got to be in your collection. just buy it. from joe uk

Read more...

blues metal ? ?

author: Otis

definitely something on the "high" end of blues rock. I'd say it borders on blues metal...maybe a new blues genre. VERY SATISFYING!!!! at any rate. If you're reading this, BUY THIS CD

Read more...

loud, hard and heavy...

author: Daniel Lauber

Exactly what I needed! I play a little blues guitar myself and this CD just makes me want to play. Really hard driving blues for when you need it rippin' Only if you like it hard and heavy!

Read more...

Heavy Bluez!!!!

author: Stephen Albanese

Holy shit does this CD rock...it's some of the heaviest blues I've heard in a long time. Pete has one huge unique voice and his guitarwork is smokin',tasty & heavy as hell...this disc kicks major ass...if your a fan of heavy bluesy rock from the classic 70's like Trower & Marino...you'll love this CD...It'll fry your brain...another great Grooveyard release!!!

Read more...

Gave a few of the samples a listen including "Smugglers Row" but didn't like the voice at all and musically it was good but I didn't love it.

Not to everyones liking but certainly is bliss to me :bowdown:

Especially Sluggers Row :lol:

Gave a few of the samples a listen including "Smugglers Row" but didn't like the voice at all and musically it was good but I didn't love it.

Not to everyones liking but certainly is bliss to me :bowdown:

Especially Sluggers Row :lol:

Maybe that's the problem I was listening to the wrong song. :lol:

i was told by englsih lawyer to buy this album...my god love the gravel voice of straight forward hard rocking blues..it rocks!!!mitch

So do I mate........Big time :tumbsup: