Frosty the Inappropriate Snowman

Fat Freddy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIHUz6-ASjo

CBS created this video for their web site. It mashes up clips from various "Frosty" cartoons with risque dialogue from their sitcoms "How I Met Your Mother" and "Two and a Half Men." Of course, now parents' groups and religious types are freakin' the f*ck out about how CBS is destroying our youth and various companies are threatening to pull their advertising from the network. So it may have backfired just a wee tad bit.

Story: http://industry.bnet.com/advertising/10004...ate-snowman-ad/

Well, hell, I thought it was funny anyway... :rofl:

For Christmas I'd like to see the corpses of people who make issues out of this kind of stuff beneath my Christmas tree.

People just really need to toughen up and stop being such pussies.

If the people who are protesting this "Frosty" ever saw "A Charlie Brown Kwanzaa," "It's Muthafuckin' Ramadan, Charlie Brown" or any of the other mash-up videos on mostoffensivevideo.com, they'd probably keel over and die at their keyboards. They make "Inappropriate Frosty" look like Barney the Dinosaur by comparison :lol:

If the people who are protesting this "Frosty" ever saw "A Charlie Brown Kwanzaa," "It's Muthafuckin' Ramadan, Charlie Brown" or any of the other mash-up videos on mostoffensivevideo.com, they'd probably keel over and die at their keyboards. They make "Inappropriate Frosty" look like Barney the Dinosaur by comparison :lol:

Yea NO shit they WOULD probably keel over and die of a heart attack if they saw ANY of those Charlie Brown mash ups over on most offensive video..... :rofl2:

OH and the frosty thing is pretty damn funny too..... :rofl:

• My Little Pony
For Christmas I'd like to see the corpses of people who make issues out of this kind of stuff beneath my Christmas tree.

People just really need to toughen up and stop being such pussies.

I think I agree with you. But they'd have to be sterilized.

I can't handle the smell, it makes me nauseous. :puking:

What the hell, how'bout another potentially offensive yet hilarious holiday video?

Denis Leary - "Merry F*ckin' Christmas"