Robbie Williams - Bodies

whiplash1972

I'd never heard a thing from this guy til I ran across this about 3 weeks back on YouTube...

His other stuff that I've listened to since hasn't been that fantastic, but this song is easily the best pop song I've heard this year.

I'd never heard a thing from this guy til I ran across this about 3 weeks back on YouTube...

Haha... you have no idea how amazing that concept is to an Australian, or Brit too, I'm guessing. This guy is literally the biggest name in the world of music in Australia... by far. You can't blow your nose without him appearing in your snot.

I envy you guys. ;)

:yikes: :yikes: Thank Christ that hasn't been imported here...yet. OMG my heart goes out to all of you that have to put up with that shit...

He's a shite singer but no denying he's a good entertainer. I have only ever heard one song that i liked and that was 'Kharma Killer'. No thanx to the rest.

He's a shite singer but no denying he's a good entertainer. I have only ever heard one song that i liked and that was 'Kharma Killer'. No thanx to the rest.

Disagree! Like him or not, to call Robbie Williams a "shite singer" is too harsh. Don't like many of his songs, but I think his performances on songs like "Angels" or "Feel" are quite stunning!

In fact I'd love to see him fronting a rockband!

Disagree! Like him or not, to call Robbie Williams a "shite singer" is too harsh. Don't like many of his songs, but I think his performances on songs like "Angels" or "Feel" are quite stunning!

Stunning singer he is, especially when he gets the crowd to sing all the hard parts throughout the show :)

Stunning singer he is, especially when he gets the crowd to sing all the hard parts throughout the show :)

:yikes:

To be fair to Robbie, he says it himself that he`s never going to be the best singer out there, so my wife tells me! :rolleyes:

:yikes:

To be fair to Robbie, he says it himself that he`s never going to be the best singer out there, so my wife tells me! :rolleyes:

As i said, he is a good entertainer, not a good singer.

As i said, he is a good entertainer, not a good singer.

You rate him as a stunning singer or someone called Jez did! ;)

He's an awful singer, not to mention an ugly bastard. But try finding one female here in Australia that agrees with me. :lol:

I don't like the dude and having heard every single song he's ever recorded via my wife I can safely say I despise his music bar maybe one or two tunes, but like Jez says, there is no doubting his worth as an entertainer. As I said, I have never seen a dude pull as much attention in my life, ever.

This loser is everywhere in our media & frankly doesn't have the talent to back it up. Very weak vocalist (I've had the misfortune of seeing him live), completely bipolar personality, and all-round waste of space. "Bodies" is fucking dreadful, and the only good songs he ever released was before he fell out with his previous - and pretty talented - songwriter....