Angels

melodicrockoz

So do they sing all their songs in English as well? Of the 4 songs on their MySpace all but one are non-English. Still they have a great melodic sound and I for one would be interested in going to see them. I wonder how Lord Tim got involved with a band from Croatia? He's a member here isn't he? Maybe he can fill us in on that. It's great to see them touring here but I do find it a little strange that an unknown Croatian band would make the effort to travel to Australia and play 10 shows. Let's face it, this sort of music isn't exactly popular stuff in Australia. But as I said great to see them coming here and the more international hard rock acts that want to play here the better.

So do they sing all their songs in English as well? Of the 4 songs on their MySpace all but one are non-English. Still they have a great melodic sound and I for one would be interested in going to see them. I wonder how Lord Tim got involved with a band from Croatia? He's a member here isn't he? Maybe he can fill us in on that. It's great to see them touring here but I do find it a little strange that an unknown Croatian band would make the effort to travel to Australia and play 10 shows. Let's face it, this sort of music isn't exactly popular stuff in Australia. But as I said great to see them coming here and the more international hard rock acts that want to play here the better.

All dates are at Croatian clubs so i think that answers your question. Ive got a few mates members atthe Sydney Croatian club and they have big name Cro artists who noone else has heard of touring there all the time..

All dates are at Croatian clubs so i think that answers your question. Ive got a few mates members atthe Sydney Croatian club and they have big name Cro artists who noone else has heard of touring there all the time..

Ahh well that would explain it. But what about the gig at the Billboard in Melbourne. That's not a Croatian club is it? It's also the only 18+ gig so I wonder if there will be something different about that one.

Ahh well that would explain it. But what about the gig at the Billboard in Melbourne. That's not a Croatian club is it? It's also the only 18+ gig so I wonder if there will be something different about that one.

Billboards venue in Melbourne town is a reknown bar / nightclub that does anything rock / metal to rap/trance to ethnic music. I'm sure it has been a Croatian nightclub over the years on certain nights. Winger & Ratt played there so I'm guessing may have impressed the promoters enough to put on Angels.

I hope the band will have their album recorded in english for sale at the venue as I'm sure they will have the Croatian version of it.

Very nice.

The music, or the girls?

I really don't have any time for music in foreign languages, though 'Slave of love' is great (and a nice offer I'd like to take her up on too) but they're quite attractive girls. Apart from the one on the far left, the rest are very nice - especially the little brunette.

Very nice.

The music, or the girls?

I really don't have any time for music in foreign languages, though 'Slave of love' is great (and a nice offer I'd like to take her up on too) but they're quite attractive girls. Apart from the one on the far left, the rest are very nice - especially the little brunette.

ill take the blonde..

• My Little Pony
Very nice.

The music, or the girls?

ill take the blonde..

You'll take anything...

Very nice.

The music, or the girls?

ill take the blonde..

You'll take anything...

:christmas:

I love the all female bands.

They can remind Vanilla ninja(thye have more albums and more hits out), another hard rock girls band from East Europe.

My favorite is the blonde, what a shame she is sitting behind the drums. :P

• 2 weeks later...
Melbourne based melodic rockers White Widdow have been announced as support act for Angels billboards show :beerbang:

Nice. Will they play Sydney? If so, I'll be there... if only for White Widdow. :wub: