Teaze - Anyone fans in here?

Faron

Here`s a band that is rarely mentioned in this forum, I`m sure there was an old post about these somewhere?

A really good Canadian band, described on the front page as a harder edged April Wine!

I used to have all their albums, my dad got me into these back in the early 80`s.

They have just had their best album re-released through Rock Candy, it`s called One Night Stands and for me it is excellent.

All their albums are worth a listen, S/T, On The Loose, Tour Of Japan and Body Shots are all pretty good albums.

I`m looking to buy these again as I only have One Night Stands and the others on my MP3 player!

Great band,i have all their cd's.A underrated band."one Night Stands" is my favorite and the others are good as well.

At last, someone else who likes them, cheers bangerdave :guitbannana:

Not exactly my fave Canadian band, but they were good in spots. I only have 'Body Shots' on vinyl and will be ordering 'One Night Stands' soon.

Not exactly my fave Canadian band, but they were good in spots. I only have 'Body Shots' on vinyl and will be ordering 'One Night Stands' soon.

I was wondering what your opinion on Teaze was? One Night Stands is definitely their best! :tumbsup:

I have 'On The Loose' on vinyl and while I haven't heard for ages, I remember liking it a lot...not sure why I never picked up their other stuff... :unsure:

one night stands was one of my faves back in the day. I really liked "stay here" in particular. Brian Danter has a new release on my space under "Danter". check it out!

I have 'On The Loose' on vinyl and while I haven't heard for ages, I remember liking it a lot...not sure why I never picked up their other stuff... :unsure:

one night stands was one of my faves back in the day. I really liked "stay here" in particular. Brian Danter has a new release on my space under "Danter". check it out!

Still stands up as their best release, Stay Here is a great track! :tumbsup:

I actually have all of their stuff on a playlist on my ipod along with Angel, Starz and others of the like. Very good band IMO.

:guitbannana:

Teaze are fierce...have all their stuff, most of it on vinyl, I should get around to grabbing it on silver disc.

Same here Nick :tumbsup:

TOUR OF JAPAN is one of my favorite live albums of all time :beerbang:

I never heard a bad album from them...

Although, I never heard BODY SHOTS...

Great live versions of some cracking songs, Body Shots is pretty good! :tumbsup: