Hulk Hogan wanted to join Metallica?

Dark Star

No I am NOT making this up either.. Saw this on blabbermouth and I HAD to share.....

HULK HOGAN Wanted To Join METALLICA - Nov. 2, 2009

56-year-old wrestling legend Hulk Hogan has told Chicago Trubune's "About Last Night" column that he played bass guitar in high school and that he tried to get back into music even after making it big in wrestling.

"I was in England presenting an award with Jerry Hall, Mick Jagger's ex, and she told me THE [ROLLING] STONES were looking for a bass player," Hogan said. "I sent her a ton of merchandise that she asked for and said 'Tell Mick I'm a great bass player.' I never heard a word back.

"When METALLICA was looking for a bass player, I called and never heard a word back from them either. I would have quit wrestling in a heartbeat to be a bass player for METALLICA."

Hulk Hogan was in Chicago last week to promote his autobiography, "My Life Outside The Ring".

The book is Hogan's second autobiography and offers more details on his family and childhood.

Can you just imagine if He quit wrestling to play bass for Metallica????? :blink:

Uh... yeah, OK. That woulda worked. (rolls eyes)

Yeah!

He can teach Metallica to say their prayers and eat their vitamins... :rolleyes:

:rofl2:

seriously ... anyone could say this... ?!

"Matt wanted to join Boyzone"..

so what!

Is that why you killed that dude? To make a place for you?