Looks like rock, but its not?

Hadley

Yep, happened to me a few times. Hard to remember the groups as I quickly got rid of them all, but there was one called Seka which was a disaster.

I picked up a lp awhile back called Tranzit "Necessary Love".....the cover looked metal, black backround with winged logo, wasn't much band info or band photo on lp, when I got home and threw it on the turntable......it was what I would call Spanish disco....lucky I only payed a buck for it...

I picked up a lp awhile back called Tranzit "Necessary Love".....the cover looked metal, black backround with winged logo, wasn't much band info or band photo on lp, when I got home and threw it on the turntable......it was what I would call Spanish disco....lucky I only payed a buck for it...

2 Times. Both of are country. One is called BRENT LEE AND THE OUTSIDERS. Anyone here, except if you have already heard of them, would definitely buy this one just because of their band photo - totally hair band appearance.

Well, here's my story. I bought a lot of Christian Metal tapes off ebay. Now the lot included stuff like Angelica, Rez, Vengeance Rising, and a band called "Street Angel". Put it on and it was total U2 type alt rock with a folk influence. Guess the guy who sold it to me wanted to get rid of it as well!

hahaha...the same story for all collectors who were wasting time in little and obscure hidding shops (

before internet and ebay, of course...)

I bought a lot of that "kind" of stuff (very good covers and inserts,and awfull music....)I can´t remeber all of them with I waste my money, but I have an special bad feeling of this one: WAABA-NEE-s/t . These guys should be put in jail for wear leather dresses and disturb people´s ears...