Thomas Jones of the NY Jets

66 mustang

so, in our little area of the world, it is 1994. My Raiders have a really good running back by the name of Boo Sensabaugh. Powell Valley of course had Thomas Jones. Now let me say this, Boo ran for over 300 yards that night. Had a fantastic game but it was all over-shadowed because Thomas ran for a state record 478 yards that night. Thomas of course went on to run the ball for Virginia and then going to the NFL. Boo went to West Virginia as a DB. totaly wasted by that coaching staff. won award after award but never was giving a fair shot. if you want to watch the highlights from one of the most electric HS football game someone put together a 8:30 minute highlight reel. check it out

http://www.hostboard.com/forums/showthread...d=1#post1793860

Raiders (Boo) in Orange, Vikings (Thomas) in blue

no, no NFL time for Boo. He did play a little Area ball though. A few years back his sister told me that Boo had come in around Christmas I think. Said he had a football for me from the Arena League play. shocked me. He was a waterboy my years playing ball. Always a good kid. his family line is deep rooted in our schools football. Miles,Sensabaugh and Coleman are all in the same family.

• 2 months later...

The Dysons family line runs through my school!! lol, Kevin, Patrick & Andre!

• 4 months later...