StiffKitty

phaffas

I really quite like this CD. And I would definitely recommend it to fans of Roxy Blue. it has plenty of solos and is one of those modern rock CDs only really made modern by the date stamp on the back. This is just good, solid hard rock.

Buy it here for only $10!!!

http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/stiffkitty/from/evor

01. Nobody Cares

02. Save Me

03. Outta Control

04. World Breaks Down

05. Stand Alone

06. Bulletproof

07. Satellite

08. Runaway Train

09. Loaded

10. Push

11. Redlight

157506.jpg

Todd Poole has really noticably aged in the photos and his voice isn't identical to the Roxy Blue days, but still the same dude. The ballad, 'When the world breaks down' is excellent and my pick of the album, but 'Redlight' is also very good. Overall, it's a good solid album from start to end and well worth checking out.

I really quite like this CD. And I would definitely recommend it to fans of Roxy Blue. it has plenty of solos and is one of those modern rock CDs only really made modern by the date stamp on the back. This is just good, solid hard rock.

01. Nobody Cares

02. Save Me

03. Outta Control

04. World Breaks Down

05. Stand Alone

06. Bulletproof

07. Satellite

08. Runaway Train

09. Loaded

10. Push

11. Redlight

157506.jpg

Todd Poole has really noticably aged in the photos and his voice isn't identical to the Roxy Blue days, but still the same dude. The ballad, 'When the world breaks down' is excellent and my pick of the album, but 'Redlight' is also very good. Overall, it's a good solid album from start to end and well worth checking out.

Never liked Roxy Blue... sold it off... but i may consider this cd... just for the fun.

01. Nobody Cares

02. Save Me

03. Outta Control

04. World Breaks Down

05. Stand Alone

06. Bulletproof

07. Satellite

08. Runaway Train

09. Loaded

10. Push

11. Redlight

157506.jpg

Never liked Roxy Blue... sold it off... but i may consider this cd... just for the fun.

The Roxy Blue CD wasn't that great, but did have two killer ballads.

01. Nobody Cares

02. Save Me

03. Outta Control

04. World Breaks Down

05. Stand Alone

06. Bulletproof

07. Satellite

08. Runaway Train

09. Loaded

10. Push

11. Redlight

157506.jpg

Yet again i introduce a cd to you that you want..

01. Nobody Cares

02. Save Me

03. Outta Control

04. World Breaks Down

05. Stand Alone

06. Bulletproof

07. Satellite

08. Runaway Train

09. Loaded

10. Push

11. Redlight

157506.jpg

The Roxy Blue cd was awesome IMO. Sure it was a VH ripoff but damn it rocked and was a fun album.

After playing the tunes their actually pretty good and yeah you can tell it's Todd but he sounds much more gruff than the RB days. Todd was also the original drummer of Saliva before they got big.

I wonder if these guys will be signing to Lonnie's label? :whistle:

After playing the tunes their actually pretty good and yeah you can tell it's Todd but he sounds much more gruff than the RB days. Todd was also the original drummer of Saliva before they got big.

Indeed. I prefer these guys to Saliva, though, easily.

01. Nobody Cares

02. Save Me

03. Outta Control

04. World Breaks Down

05. Stand Alone

06. Bulletproof

07. Satellite

08. Runaway Train

09. Loaded

10. Push

11. Redlight

157506.jpg

The Roxy Blue cd was awesome IMO. Sure it was a VH ripoff but damn it rocked and was a fun album.

Backed. I still own it too.

Indeed. I prefer these guys to Saliva, though, easily.

Yeah me to.

01. Nobody Cares

02. Save Me

03. Outta Control

04. World Breaks Down

05. Stand Alone

06. Bulletproof

07. Satellite

08. Runaway Train

09. Loaded

10. Push

11. Redlight

157506.jpg

Backed. I still own it too.

Yeah, I should add I sure as hell still own it too and have a personal soft spot for it. I'd want to keep it, after the years of anguish trying to track it down. I do actually really enjoy the CD, but I did feel those two ballads totally eclipsed everything else.