You Know you have TOO MANY CDs when...

You Know You Have Too Many CDs When:

...You start using the Steel Panther "Feel The Steel" CD as a coaster after only a day of listening.

The thread is called 'You know you have TOO MANY CDS when...' not 'You know you have HORRIBLE TASTE IN MUSIC when...'

:rofl2:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
When your storage space is running out,but you just can't stop buying.

:lol: That sounds more like a compulsive disorder! :anon:;)

another one.......

When ya move into a bigger place.....to accomodate your CD's & for no other reason! ;)

That's funny you say that since my wife and I have been looking at houses here and one of the first things I look for is what room will my cds go in and is it big enough. :rofl2:

I actually found the perfect house for a great music room that was in a finished basement but damn the house was just way out of my price range. :crying:

When your storage space is running out,but you just can't stop buying.

:lol: That sounds more like a compulsive disorder! :anon:;)

another one.......

When ya move into a bigger place.....to accomodate your CD's & for no other reason! ;)

I actually found the perfect house for a great music room that was in a finished basement but damn the house was just way out of my price range. :crying:

Aren't they all.

You buy a cd, go to the spot in your collection where it would normally fit and you already have it. That hasn't happened before but......wait, shit. It did happen to me!

That hasn't happened to me before thank God but I could see that happening if I'm scrounging and pick up a bunch of used discs.

You buy a cd, go to the spot in your collection where it would normally fit and you already have it. That hasn't happened before but......wait, shit. It did happen to me!

That hasn't happened to me before thank God but I could see that happening if I'm scrounging and pick up a bunch of used discs.

I really thought I had traded it. Had a great chance to grab it again and ......I still f@#king had it!

I've been doing that a lot recently. Because I try and upgrade my collection (Buying remasters, switching out new c.d.'s and replacing the punch hole/saw cuts in my collection).

Last one it happened was the remastered version of CHEAPTRICK-ALL SHOOK UP :crying: