cd stores in Manila?

Nightrain

hi guys

i have a chance to visit Manila in a couple of weeks

i was wondering whether any people here knew any good hardrock/melodic rock/used cd stores in Manila ?

thanks a lot

hi guys

i was wondering whether any people here knew any good hardrock/melodic rock/used cd stores in Manila ?

thanks a lot

Dave will know I am sure :whistle:

hi guys

thanks a lot

:rofl2:

This is the only one I have been to lately :unsure:

Pirated DVD’s and CD’s in Quiapo

Plaza Miranda is a square or a public plaza located in front of the Quiapo Church. It is also a popular site of political rallies in the past.

3162485214_1a5ca21577.jpg

Hope that helps you out !!!!

hi guys

thanks a lot

:rofl2:

This is the only one I have been to lately :unsure:

Pirated DVD’s and CD’s in Quiapo

Plaza Miranda is a square or a public plaza located in front of the Quiapo Church. It is also a popular site of political rallies in the past.

3162485214_1a5ca21577.jpg

Hope that helps you out !!!!

hi dave

thanks for the answer

but i'm looking for an original cd as i'm one of the collector junkie :D

are there any niche store in manila out there for rare used cds something like that ?

Mate, I don't like your chances of finding any......I think you should change your travel plans and head over to Japan.....That would be like heaven for any collecter and a place I would love to have a pocket full of cash and run amok. :lol:

Mate, I don't like your chances of finding any......I think you should change your travel plans and head over to Japan.....That would be like heaven for any collecter and a place I would love to have a pocket full of cash and run amok. :lol:

lol at dave

actually, i bought most of my cds from ebay, so i found many good cds there

i just happened to visit my brother there, because this is my first time visit, i'm wondering is there any good cd store out there, but you're right, japan is one hell of a country for cd junkies lol

lol at dave

i just happened to visit my brother there, because this is my first time visit, i'm wondering is there any good cd store out there, but you're right, japan is one hell of a country for cd junkies lol

I'm not too good with names in Tokyo Japan but I know koogles can help you alot.

From what i recall, you should head to an area called Shinjuku which is like an entire suburb of cd shops, you could find pretty much anything if you the time to look. Recently an old trading buddy of mine returned with over 400 cds which I think included the elusive Japanese pressing of Keel - The Right To Rock among many other top end rarities.

lol at dave

Nightrain,

You know what, there's this one store there near Quiapo that also sells hard-to-find originals but mostly Metal (no AOR, or hard rock). It was more than 6 years ago that I've been there and I'm not sure if its still open. I'm not sure if MUSIC ONE is still open in Mega Mall but I use to get 2nd hand CDs there that still have their obi strips.

It was a whole different story now, though I don't like Dave's line of "I don't like your chances of finding any..." in the Philippines, I cannot totally say that he's wrong because It was, like I said more than 6 years now.

There, I got my TNT, Princess Pang, Queensryche, Rock City Angels, Riot, Blue Murder, etc. all in their original pressing. Also saw there Lion, Fair Warning, alt-cover (the rose artwork) of Hanoi Rock's 1st, Andy Taylor's Thunder, Prophet, Lita Ford's Out for Blood, W.A.S.P.'s with obi's, and a slew of 80s hard rock bands with obis.

All hope is not lost, though. Get 2 copies of Hebigat Sounds Vol. 1 by Razorback, Wolfgang's first and Evolution's S/T and pm me :bananamac: okey?