Gotthard

Glen

What the fuck is going on with Gotthard these days.

First their UK agents prevent them appearing at this years Firefest, even though the band were desperate to be on the bill.

Now their record company have prevented Andrew over at MelRock posting 1 min samples of the tracks to promote the album.

Are they mad??!

Perhaps the promoter has actually heard the album and thinks people are more likely to buy it if they haven't heard any?

Perhaps the promoter has actually heard the album and thinks people are more likely to buy it if they haven't heard any?

Andrew stated that it was killer, so I doubt that!

We'll see

• 2 weeks later...

I love melodicrock.com, really do but when it comes to reviews .... hmmmm. Well I'll just say that on avg the reviews are way too high across the board. Does anyone else feel this way?

Gotthard have never released a bad CD, I doubt this will be the case here - maybe the manager organised an exclusive or two?

I love melodicrock.com, really do but when it comes to reviews .... hmmmm. Well I'll just say that on avg the reviews are way too high across the board. Does anyone else feel this way?

No disrespect to melodicrock, but I do agree about the reviews and while reviews are just one person's opinion,

I don't think I've ever read one of theirs that had anything bad to say about anything, which I guess could be a good thing but surely not EVERY album they get is 10/10.

yep... i dont see how most of the releases get 90+... but its his opinion, his website...

Andrew stated that it was killer, so I doubt that!

We'll see

But what did he give the last album - 95, 97 maybe? What he should've given it is a long run-up then a hard throw out of his window.