The Firm

66 mustang

• 2023 Gold Donors

I believe they had two releases, 66! I like the second better (Mean Business), myself. Sometimes expectations are quite high for a new band that have big names from previous successful bands that join together, aka 'supergroups', but it doesn't always translate into fantabulous music/releases all of the time. :drink:

i have them both and have had them both since the first day they came out!! great tunes on both. top notch in my book.

Yeah, I'm gonna agree with that. I actually saw them on the "Mean Business" tour as well and it was fucking awesome IMHO. :D

It's pretty straightforward classic 70's style rock, which is okay in my book.

I like the single "Radioactive" off their debut album, but I've never owned the album. I had Mean Business but never played it and eventually ended up trading it off, decent songs, just never cared for it too much.

Both good albums in my book. Some choice songs, great playing and Paul Rodgers is on them, so tehy must be good. There are a few fillers on both, but of the two, The S/T would just get my vote.