'Charlie's Angel' Farrah Fawcett dies at 62

whiplash1972

poor farrah has gotten tossed under the Wacko Jacko express.

Speaking of Freako, what the hell happened to his thread? I was getting a kick out of the battle between those that considered him a diddler, and those that offered him absolution and sainthood upon his death.

I was wondering where that thread went to. If it got ugly, then it was probably deleted. Looked like the battle was just getting started last I saw it. I must've missed some interesting stuff.

i wondered why there wasn't an jacko thread going.

Speaking of Freako, what the hell happened to his thread? I was getting a kick out of the battle between those that considered him a diddler, and those that offered him absolution and sainthood upon his death.

I was wondering where that thread went to. If it got ugly, then it was probably deleted. Looked like the battle was just getting started last I saw it. I must've missed some interesting stuff.

Because some people never learned that if you have nothing worthwhile saying, say nothing at all. All they want to do is spew shit. Whatever. Grow the fuck up. I'm out.

On topic............RIP Farrah. :(

Someone had the gall to diss Jacko? Good heavens! I am flabbergasted and shocked! This is outrageous, egregious and preposterous! I am truly sorry for besmirching Farrah Fawcett's thread with mere mention of him. She deserves better. That's saying something nice... sort of.

Because some people never learned that if you have nothing worthwhile saying, say nothing at all. All they want to do is spew shit. Whatever. Grow the fuck up. I'm out.

On topic............RIP Farrah. :(

Yeah you pretty much hit the nail on the head.

RIP Farrah.

Anyone remember Saturn 3 ?...she looked smokin' in that flick...R.I.P.

I found the "Saturn 3" trailer on YouTube!

Did some Net searching for this movie now that I'm thinkin' about it and it appears to be unavailable on DVD at the moment (at least in the U.S.) ... betcha that'll change soon, someone will likely re-release it to make a few bucks off of Farrah's passing.