Swedish Erotica

Sweish Erotica  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Okay, here we go. A Swedish Erotica poll to cover everything. These guys are a personal favourite band of mine. The debut was wonderful, the follow-up was a huge departure but they remained one of the bands who didn't sell out in the mid-90's and released a monster hard rock disc... and then one of the most pleasant surprises in music history is released upon us in 2005, spanning the entire career of a magnificent band. So what are your faves?

Me:

Fave disc - 'Too Daze Gone' ; covering a few different styles, there is nothing on this disc I don't love. Songs like 'Fire with fire' and 'Terri' are the best they ever recorded, and those last 8 "bonus" tracks are also a lot of the best material I've heard from these guys.

s/t best song - 'Hollywood dreams' just edging out 'Love hunger'

'Blindman's Justice' best song - one of the best toons ever ; 'Sweetest of Sins'.

'Too Daze Gone' best song - 'Terri' is imo one of the best songs I have ever heard in my entire life, and the best from Swedish Erotica and from this disc. Complete and utter perfection.

And as one may have guessed, I thought they were an excellent band. Truly one of the shames in music history that they only released 2 studio albums over a career that spanned 10 years (1985 - 1995). :(

I see them as a really really good band with and with Mats Leven having one of my fav vocalists.

Off the debut I chose "Love Hunger" but every song is great IMO.

I've never heard the 2nd release.

Off of the final release "Fire with Fire" but it's been a while since I've played that disc.

I only have the S/T & 'Too Daze Gone' but haven't played them for ages. The S/T I remember being really good, but can't remember much about the other. Will spin 'em both tomorrow and let ya know.

Damn, I voted like 15 minutes ago and can't remember what songs I picked, so that should tell ya how good all their albums are. Let me just say buy them all, you won't be disappointed!