Steel Panther - 'Feel The Steel'

Steel Panther - 'Feel The Steel'  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

And Glen, you find 'Death To All But Metal' too crude? Wow mate, I thought that was one of the tamer tracks on the disc. And freakin' hilarious too. Oh well, there you go.

One of my favs now...the way that track starts out is just killer. That riff. wow.

The funny thing about that song is I always play this CD in my car, and being a single CD playing car it always goes back to the start of the CD after 'Hell's on fire'. I always have such a struggle actually removing the CD once 'Death to all but metal' has started again as it kicks your ass the moment it begins. Totally killer track.

Dan, either you or one of the administrators of this site better put this CD in the top 5 of the year because this CD is simply brilliant. I saw these guys live a week ago here in Kansas City and it was one of the best shows I've ever seen in my life (and I've seen a LOT of shows in my 38 years on this spinning rock).

Here is a link to one of the songs from the show, granted the band isn't featured in much of the video but if you could have been there and seen how the crowd reacted you would understand.

Just listen to the crowd singing along, they almost drowned out the band! They had us by the balls the entire show! Everyone HAS TO see this band live!!!!

Don't Stop Believin' -

Some more links from the show in KC:

Sweet Child O Mine -

Eruption -

Eyes Of A Panther -

• 3 weeks later...