Is it ?

Wotty

Yawn-o-rama !!!!!!!!!!

II.....The Sequel.

Yawn-O-Rama 3 in super HD 3-D!

On Blu-Ray aswell?

I don't believe that this whole blu-ray thing is really taking off like some assumed it would. Or is it just that I don't have one yet?

I don't believe that this whole blu-ray thing is really taking off like some assumed it would. Or is it just that I don't have one yet?

I don't have it either.

Not planning on it as well!!

I haven't been posting due to the lack of shopping :crying:

I don't have it either.

Me neither - in all honesty do I really need another format, how many times do they expect me to buy updated versions of stuff I already have - DVD will do me just fine. Plus the Blu-Ray discs have gotta come down in price a lot more before I even entertain the idea of getting a player.

I don't have it either.

Me neither - in all honesty do I really need another format, how many times do they expect me to buy updated versions of stuff I already have - DVD will do me just fine. Plus the Blu-Ray discs have gotta come down in price a lot more before I even entertain the idea of getting a player.

Exactly. Knowing I can play DVDs in Blu-Ray players means that it would not even be a contest whether I pay $5 for a DVD or $35 for a Blue-Ray disc. I'd still be buying DVDs anyway, honestly.

I like snorkelling with manta rays. Though it's a different manner in which I snorkel around them after the whole Steve Bushman incident.

I like snorkelling with manta rays. Though it's a different manner in which I snorkel around them after the whole Steve Bushman incident.

Swimming with Manta Rays ? You are my hero... :unsure::rofl2: