Roadhouse

Your favourite Roadhouse song  

3 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Excellent disc that, as per the results to this poll, I never see anyone ever talk about. 'Hell can wait' is my favourite, but most songs on this are great... especially from track 5 onwards.

Yeah I'm big fan of this album as well. I went for track 2 'Time' as the best track for me. I also really like 'One Heart' and 'Desperation Calling'. I own 3 CD singles from this band - all up theres an extra 5 tracks that don't appear on the album. I ripping them to MP3 now if anyones interested in hearing them let me know. BTW does anyone know if the Japanese version of this album has a different track listing or is it the same 10 tracks?

EDIT...oops I did mean to say "Hell Can Wait' instead of 'One Heart', Hell Can Wait is a wonderful track.

Yeah I'm big fan of this album as well. I went for track 2 'Time' as the best track for me. I also really like 'One Heart' and 'Desperation Calling'. I own 3 CD singles from this band - all up theres an extra 5 tracks that don't appear on the album. I ripping them to MP3 now if anyones interested in hearing them let me know. BTW does anyone know if the Japanese version of this album has a different track listing or is it the same 10 tracks?

Yeah, I'd love to hear those bonus tracks for sure! Thanks mate.

Me too. I like Justin.

Me too, mate ! Great album !! Thanks ......... :drink:

Okay guys, here's the non-album tracks. I hope I'm not violating the rules here by posting the link, but given that this is just five select tracks from three different out of print CD singles from 1991 I think this should be okay. I'm guessing the majority of people who will be interested already own the album.

For fans of the album, these are definately worth a listen, especially as there are three great sounding melodic rock ballads among them.

'Straight For Your Heart' should've been included on the album, in fact it could've fit nicely on a Def Leppard album. 'Jackson High' is another brilliant track, better than most of the album. 'More Than I Want' - what can I say - probably close to, if not the best track the band has recorded, a great intro, and once again very Def Leppard-esque.

'Can't Take The Credit For It' is an okay rocker, nothing too special and 'Freight Train' is a pretty average track really but shows the band playing in a style not heard before.

From the 'All Join Hands' single:

Straight For Your Heart

From the 'Hell Can Wait' single:

Jackson High (Original Demo)

More Than I Want

From the 'Tower Of Love' single:

Can't Take The Credit For It

Freight Train (Acoustic Version)

Roadhouse Non-Album Tracks

Shoot -- I thought this had something to do with the classic ass-kickin' movie starring Patrick Swayze. Never mind, I got nothin'.

Awesome, Justin !! Thanks ! :drink::headbanger:

For fans of the album, these are definately worth a listen, especially as there are three great sounding melodic rock ballads among them.

'Straight For Your Heart' should've been included on the album, in fact it could've fit nicely on a Def Leppard album. 'Jackson High' is another brilliant track, better than most of the album. 'More Than I Want' - what can I say - probably close to, if not the best track the band has recorded, a great intro, and once again very Def Leppard-esque.

'Can't Take The Credit For It' is an okay rocker, nothing too special and 'Freight Train' is a pretty average track really but shows the band playing in a style not heard before.

Wow mate, I have to admit I was not expecting these tracks to be this good. Exactly as you say above, those first 3 songs are absolutely excellent, as good as anything off the album. Especially love 'Jackson High' and 'More than I want'.

Thanks again mate, these are awesome. Some definite Ipod additions here...

Wow looks like my poll struck gold!

Thanks a lot Fahrenheit.

I've been searching for those CD singles on ebay with no luck and searched for the mp3s with no success.

Roadhouse is definitely a band that should've gone further.

EDIT

Here's a Japanese release of this album on ebay. I believe the track listing is the same as there are ten tracks although the seller hasn't said which ones I'm assuming they're the same.

You could always ask him.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ROADHOUSE-s-t-JAPAN-CD...p3286.m20.l1116