Speed Demon - You da man!

Just finished an excellent trade with Gary (Speed Demon) so if you ain't traded with him before, he has my complete seal of approval. Top top man :drink:

Just finished an excellent trade with Gary (Speed Demon) so if you ain't traded with him before, he has my complete seal of approval. Top top man :drink:

Backed 100%! :tumbsup:

Excellent trader indeed! :headbanger:

You guys are too kind! Just finished up a trade with Jez and Jimbo. Both were FANTASTIC! Just GREAT people to trade with. Smooth and easy trades! As far as you Studboy (Steve) I don't know where my collection would be if not for your help. Just a FANTASTIC member here and a GREAT friend! You guys are the best :bowdown:

Just finished an excellent trade with Gary (Speed Demon) so if you ain't traded with him before, he has my complete seal of approval.

Big time backed. Gary's a great guy to deal with.

Thanks for the comments Mark and Faron! I have enjoyed my trades with you guys! Anthor pair of FIRST CLASS traders and gentlemen. :bowdown:

Thanks Terry and Dave for the nice comments! I appericate it. One of these days this 'ol rocker is gonna have to get out with the dynamic duo (Terry & James) and do some cd hunting. I would love that!

• 4 months later...