Ebay issue - what would you do?

what the helll??!??!

"After careful review, we have determined that you are eligible for a refund. To qualify for this refund, please send the items whose claims were granted back to the seller in their original condition and keep your tracking information. You are responsible for postage and packing costs."

Im responsible for even more costs sending them back to him?! and then im not guarunteed ill get my money, cos that dude will say he never received them!

If that happened to me there would be a significant body count at my feet now. That is the most stupid and f*cking ridiculous thing I've seen. I want to kill someone just for reading that.

what the helll??!??!

"After careful review, we have determined that you are eligible for a refund. To qualify for this refund, please send the items whose claims were granted back to the seller in their original condition and keep your tracking information. You are responsible for postage and packing costs."

Im responsible for even more costs sending them back to him?! and then im not guarunteed ill get my money, cos that dude will say he never received them!

If that happened to me there would be a significant body count at my feet now. That is the most stupid and f*cking ridiculous thing I've seen. I want to kill someone just for reading that.

and get this... the address they want me to send it to..... is a totally different name! The guy i bought it from is "Andy"..., they want me to send it to "Brisas de Evelymar" - reputable!

what the helll??!??!

How was the paypal payment funded...bank account or credit card? Either way, fuck paypal & just file a chargeback.

what the helll??!??!

How was the paypal payment funded...bank account or credit card? Either way, fuck paypal & just file a chargeback.

Bank account.

How would i file a chargeback from a bank account?

what the helll??!??!

Bank account.

How would i file a chargeback from a bank account?

Called my bank and they reckon they cant do anything about it.

Well im pretty much giving up on this one.. I cant win... well even though i have won the case, i can only lose. There is bugger all chance im going to send the cds back to this guy like Paypal wants me to do, and once he receives he'll kindly tell Paypal that its time to take away his money... YEH RIGHT! Like thats gonna happen!

Of course theres absolutely no way to contact Paypal about this issue.... so what can i do? just close the case and move on?

I got a CD through the post this morning that I won on eBay, and it was in lovely condition.

IMG-9.jpg

I have emailed the guy to see whether he will do anything.

At the very least, he will hopefully help me claim from post office!

Horrible, it looks like that there was a spider trampled on it ;)

Well im pretty much giving up on this one.. I cant win... well even though i have won the case, i can only lose. There is bugger all chance im going to send the cds back to this guy like Paypal wants me to do, and once he receives he'll kindly tell Paypal that its time to take away his money... YEH RIGHT! Like thats gonna happen!

Of course theres absolutely no way to contact Paypal about this issue.... so what can i do? just close the case and move on?

Where does the guy live that you bought them from? Can't you send them with tracking info? That way, you just forward that info to paypal. As soon as they verify that the package has arrived, they refund your payment.

It would be a shame if a few of the discs arrived busted, wouldn't it? :whistle:

Where does the guy live that you bought them from? Can't you send them with tracking info? That way, you just forward that info to paypal. As soon as they verify that the package has arrived, they refund your payment.

It would be a shame if a few of the discs arrived busted, wouldn't it? :whistle:

Hey mate, I don't know the details but I'm going to guess it's from overseas and from my personal experience, I know that the cost to track a package with a few CDs in it from Australia costs you the earth. I'm assuming Matty-Boo stuck to his tried and true methods of not spending too much on these discs, so I'm guessing that the tracking would literally cost more than the refund, or if not it'd be far too close to bother. I think I got raped for au$25 to send two CDs with tracking. First and last time ever.

Yeah, im my last auctions (6months ago) I had a few reasonably pricey cds that I sold and Ilisted as part of ym auction that paypal payment would have to be insured parcel. I think this raised the postage to $US18 per disc. People paid it on $70-80 discs, and I didn't have to worry too much about chargebacks.

Hey mate, I don't know the details but I'm going to guess it's from overseas and from my personal experience, I know that the cost to track a package with a few CDs in it from Australia costs you the earth. I'm assuming Matty-Boo stuck to his tried and true methods of not spending too much on these discs, so I'm guessing that the tracking would literally cost more than the refund, or if not it'd be far too close to bother. I think I got raped for au$25 to send two CDs with tracking. First and last time ever.

Dont diss me cos im tight!

BUt Geoffy-babes is right.

And yes these cd's were from the US

No diss at all - trust me, I probably spend even less. :wub:

How much money are we talking about? You could always send them on the cheap to someone here in the States, & then let them forward them with tracking info. Not sure if it would be worth it, but that's an option.