Fuck the Lakers, Let's Go Nuggets!

Leykis101

Well now I gotta have somebody to go 4, let's go Denver

Go Lakers, fuck everybody else..........

Seriously though if my Lakers do fall on their face, which is a possibility considering that they can't hold a big lead or rebound late in games, then I'm going for the Nuggets if that happens.

They have the most superhero, lethal, unstoppable, athlete in the game, and as long as they have him, they CAN'T!!! lose.But I gotta go for Boston, theyve always been my favorite team, since I was little! and my favorite football teams always been the Steelers, and of course the Phillies have always been my baseball team!

They have the most superhero, lethal, unstoppable, athlete in the game, and as long as they have him, they CAN'T!!! lose.But I gotta go for Boston, theyve always been my favorite team, since I was little! and my favorite football teams always been the Steelers, and of course the Phillies have always been my baseball team!

I hate the Celtics with a passion and they are so damn lucky that they aren't down 3 games to 2 after the Bulls choked last night in regulation.

Oh you CBA guys are a riot, why don't u start a cba post so I can get on it and talk shit?

Oh you CBA guys are a riot, why don't u start a cba post so I can get on it and talk shit?

I find that people either love the NBA or they hate it.

I for one have always loved it.

Sure there's part of it I don't like but there's also parts of the college game I don't like as well.

Damn! I never would have seen this coming! I guess when you unload shit like Tracy McGrady, your team actually makes it to the second round, and then beats the potential NBA Champs, go figure!

• 4 weeks later...