For the Australian based members or anyone in fact

Faron

Little River band are one of my favourite bands and trying to acquire cheap/ish albums of theirs on cd is very difficult.

I`ve scanned the Amazon and ebay sites and have found a couple at affordable prices.

If you ever come across any of the following albums and they are not at an extortionate price, could you please let me know!

After Hours

Diamantina Cocktail

Sleeper Catcher - even with Time Exposure as a double disc

The Net

No Reins

Playing To Win

Monsoon

Get Lucky

Sorry this is of no interest to most but a little help for an an old man would be appreciated :tumbsup:

Little River band are one of my favourite bands and trying to acquire cheap/ish albums of theirs on cd is very difficult.

I`ve scanned the Amazon and ebay sites and have found a couple at affordable prices.

If you ever come across any of the following albums and they are not at an extortionate price, could you please let me know!

After Hours

Diamantina Cocktail

Sleeper Catcher - even with Time Exposure as a double disc

The Net

No Reins

Playing To Win

Monsoon

Get Lucky

Sorry this is of no interest to most but a little help for an an old man would be appreciated :tumbsup:

Edit.

Have come across some of these in the past bargain hunting,will keep a eye out for you.Saw Monsoon not that long ago in a secondhand store for $10aus.

Thanks mate, really apprecate the reply :tumbsup:

Damn!

I wish I've seen this sooner.

I will keep my ever so bloodshot eyes out for 'em mate!

You`ll forever be my hero mate if you do stumble across any of note :tumbsup:

Will probably be heading up to JB HIFI today so I will keep an eye out for you mate :tumbsup:

Will probably be heading up to JB HIFI today so I will keep an eye out for you mate :tumbsup:

Thanks Dave, proving to be a pain finding these at regular prices :(

They have heaps of CD's up there that are clearance ones for around $10 Oz dollars so I will scan the eyes across them and see if there are any of the ones you are after. :tumbsup:

They have heaps of CD's up there that are clearance ones for around $10 Oz dollars so I will scan the eyes across them and see if there are any of the ones you are after. :tumbsup:

:drink:;):tumbsup:

Here is the JB HIFI listing for the Little River Band

http://www.jbhifionline.com.au/support.asp...tor=693&f=1

Faron,

Get lucky is here for $6.77

http://www.secondspin.com/search.jsp?page=...&image.y=10

and Sleeper Catcher / Time Exposure here for $10.70

http://www.cdconnection.com/details/Little...916?source=none

All they had at JB Faron was the Self Titled for $5.99 and the Definative Collection which I think was $9.99.

I'll still keep an eye out for them on my travels mate :tumbsup:

Here is the JB HIFI listing for the Little River Band

http://www.jbhifionline.com.au/support.asp...tor=693&f=1

Cheers Dave, really appreciate your help, I noticed on this link a dvd that I have on Video - Live exposure, didn`t even realise this was available :drink:

Faron,

Get lucky is here for $6.77

http://www.secondspin.com/search.jsp?page=...&image.y=10

and Sleeper Catcher / Time Exposure here for $10.70

http://www.cdconnection.com/details/Little...916?source=none

Excellent Dave, thanks again, nice prices for these 2 :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

All they had at JB Faron was the Self Titled for $5.99 and the Definative Collection which I think was $9.99.

I'll still keep an eye out for them on my travels mate :tumbsup:

Cheers Dave, hope it`s not inconveniencing you too much :tumbsup:

I honestly can't recall ever noticing a LRB CD but I can't say I've ever looked. I'll keep an eye out too, mate. Probably won't go to a CD shop for a while, though. :( Just missed the boat.

I honestly can't recall ever noticing a LRB CD but I can't say I've ever looked. I'll keep an eye out too, mate. Probably won't go to a CD shop for a while, though. :( Just missed the boat.

Thanks Geoff :tumbsup:

• 2 months later...

Mate I've found an on-line CD store, based here in Sydney, Australia with some LRB CD's for sale. From your list they have:

After Hours

Diamantina Cocktail

Monsoon

To me they seem a bit expensive but I've no idea what sorta $'s they normally sell for.

Red Eye Records

Mate I've found an on-line CD store, based here in Sydney, Australia with some LRB CD's for sale. From your list they have:

After Hours

Diamantina Cocktail

Monsoon

To me they seem a bit expensive but I've no idea what sorta $'s they normally sell for.

Red Eye Records

Thanks for your help, much appreciated :tumbsup: