Well I must say I have done some trading and dealt with a number of collectors over the years and frankly, I can only count on one hand the elitists, the ones with a true passion for music and let me say that George is one of them.

Not only was our trade flawless, but George reminds me a bit of myself. :)

The goodie bag George sent my way is amazing and I hope he enjoys the one I sent his way as well.

Thanks again George looking forward to future indie swaps with you!

Terry

BTW: These amazing CD's are now mine all mine I tell ya!

Catharsis-Pathways To Wholeness

Lord Bane-Age Of Elegance

Dissonance-Into The Negative

Well I must say I have done some trading and dealt with a number of collectors over the years and frankly, I can only count on one hand the elitists, the ones with a true passion for music and let me say that George is one of them.

Yes, Georgie really knows how to do great deals!!!! I did a very cool trade too with our honey and I was amazed with the brilliant done package!

:bowdown::bowdown::headbanger::bowdown::bowdown:

The goodie bag George sent my way is amazing and I hope he enjoys the one I sent his way as well.

Terry

What did you give to get those instead? :popcorn:

Terry

What did you give to get those instead? :popcorn:

Just some lame-ass Seattle bands... Eye In Time and a comp entitled NW Heavy Hitters from 1988.

Funny how the international collectors know more about US music than the locals... :whistle:

Just some lame-ass Seattle bands... Eye In Time and a comp entitled NW Heavy Hitters from 1988.

Funny how the international collectors know more about US music than the locals... :whistle:

Eye In Time indie from 1994? I think it's a great album! :headbanger:

Now I see what George meant about inspiration! :tumbsup:

That title wasn't in your trade list! I think I must pm you to send you my want list! :christmas:

Edit ---> Americans love stratovarius! :-)

Eye In Time indie from 1994? I think it's a great album! :headbanger:

Now I see what George meant about inspiration! :tumbsup:

That title wasn't in your trade list! I think I must pm you to send you my want list! :christmas:

Edit ---> Americans love stratovarius! :-)

It is a good CD Neb, just being sarcastic... :)

Please do with your Seattle area wants and not strictly cd's either.

Just finished a great trade with George and he sent me a couple of discs that have been on my want list for at least 10 years or more.......I have no idea where he dug these up, but all I can say is.......GEORGE ROCKS!!!!

I highly recommend a great collector sitting out in the middle of the Mediterranean on a small island called 'CYPRUS'.......in fact, he reminded me that this wasn't Greece!!!!!

Thanks a million George..... :beerbang:

Delbert