Dimage - Anyone hear this?

Shawn Of Fire

This band Dimage never released a proper album, but Divebomb Records (a division of Tribunal Records) released a remastered version of their recorded material. Every song Dimage ever recorded is on this CD.

Go here to check out the muisc: www.myspace.com/dimage

Like a blend of Whitesnake, Scorpions, Queensryche & Dokken...IMO. Great hooks & melodies...

Yes, Nikki Dimage is in my band LINE OF FIRE...I just feel like his CD is going somewhat unnoticed...

Let me know what ya'll think...

175.jpg

This band Dimage never released a proper album, but Divebomb Records (a division of Tribunal Records) released a remastered version of their recorded material. Every song Dimage ever recorded is on this CD.

Go here to check out the muisc: www.myspace.com/dimage

Like a blend of Whitesnake, Scorpions, Queensryche & Dokken...IMO. Great hooks & melodies...

Yes, Nikki Dimage is in my band LINE OF FIRE...I just feel like his CD is going somewhat unnoticed...

Let me know what ya'll think...

175.jpg

yeah freakin awesome release, was quite surprised to be able to have picked it up here in Australia. :beerbang:

It can be bought at Target Records right now.

HOLY SHIT!!! What a recommendation! Got the CD from targets online store in the mail today! Usually I am very picky, but this fucker has it all!!! Big production soaring vocals, cathcy melodies!!!

I cant recommend it enough!!! I will be promoting this on my show this coming Wednesday along with the HIGH NOON disc.

Anyone wants more info

http://www.myspace.com/themetalmadman

REVIEW COMING SOON.